Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Esmi and Alexa Use HIs Ass

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexa Rydell, Esmi, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Strap On
Video language: English

So, normally there is some kind of a plot behind each clip, but this one really just happened, so here is the X story...I was renting a house for a week and shooting lots of models in Fort Lauderdale. Esmi Lee was there, and she said one of her favorite things to do is fuck guys with strap-ons. I had recently bought a strap-on that vibrates really hard inside the ass, and also against the girls' clit... I was telling Esmi how some girls really cum while using it on a guy.Esmi was positive that she could make herself cum while fucking my ass. So we agreed on a price for her to do it in a clip, and we shot it right there.Alexa Rydell walked in right before we started shooting. I had never met her before, but she looked really hot, so I asked her if she wanted to be in the clip too, and she was pretty excited about it. I gave the girls some one piece swimsuits, which they both look amazing in, and Esmi got to work on my ass and her orgasms, while Alexa used a hitachi on herself, kissed E.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 356.2 MB

Download Esmi and Alexa Use HIs Ass

This Slave is Losing His Balls

Cast: Courtney, Lance Hart, Michelle Peters
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Petite, Teen Dommes

Courtney Cameron and little Michelle Peters have a slave bound in their dungeon. He is scheduled to lose his balls soon, because they don't think he needs them anymore. Before they Nut him, they want to have some fun abusing his balls, and making him wish he never had any... then leave him dangling in chains, to think about them cutting his balls off.
Courtney Cameron and Michelle Peters return to Lance in the dungeon. They have had their fun abusing his nuts and watching him squirm, so now they don't think he needs balls at all. Before they can Nut him, they want to fuck with his head one last time...Michelle lubes up his cock, and Courtney teases him with her body. They tell him that he will be Nutted after he cums, and want to see him try to hold back while Courtney puts her perfect tits in his hand, face, and rubs her body against him. He does not stand a chance. When they think he is enjoying it too much, Courtney kicks him in the balls.When Michelle gets tired of milking him, a.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 416.7 MB

Download This Slave is Losing His Balls

Hot wax on pert tits

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

That's one hell of a lazy schoolgirl that we are looking at in this BDSM video. She doesn't want to study and she shows no respect towards her dominant lesbian tutor, so she definitely does require a severe punishment. How about a hot wax torture?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.8 MB

Download Hot wax on pert tits

Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen

Cast: Alexis Grace, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Alexis Grace towers over Lance in her high heels, high cut one piece and sheer pantyhose. She pushes him into the kitchen by his throat and teases his cock while her strap-on sways. She's about to bend him over and own his ass.Alexis slides her strap-on in his ass and gives him the sweet dick while he moans and her perfect big tits bounce. She fucks him good in the kitchen, telling him he's a slut the whole time.She reaches around and strokes his hard cock. Every touch tingles while she rails his prostate. She knows how to keep him right on the edge, begging to be her slut.After railing his ass good until he's twitching, she spins him around and grabs his cock, asking him what he's willing to do for her to make him cum.Alexis drags Lance back in the kitchen by his throbbing hard cock. She's been using him as a sexy toy for a long time but not letting him cum. He's begging her for release. She loves it.Alexis teases him with her body, bringing him close to cumming over and over with he.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

Download Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen

Bunny Colby

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bunny Colby

Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick

Cast: Ivy Brooks, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Shiny Tights, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants

Ivy Brooks is wearing Gymshark leggings and a crop top, swinging around a stripper pole. "I just wish someone would come and lick my pussy." she says to herself.Lance Hart shows up. "I heard you need someone to lick your pussy.?"Deep Plot.He gets on his knees and worships her ass and crotch through the leggings, then pulls her clothes off and licks her pussy from the front and from behind. He stands up to kiss her and she tells him "Lick my fucking pussy until I cum on your face."So he does.Later on, Ivy Brooks is wearing a mini skirt, shiny pantyhose and heels. She's in her apartment, just craving cum. "I just wish someone would cum all over me."Lance Hart shows up to help out. She strips him down and lubes up his hard cock. He's about to cum when she stops him. "Not yet."
Ivy edges Lance a few times, switching positions. She straddles him and grinds against him while stroking his hard cock. Lance begs her to cum, but she won't let him just yet. Eventually she tells him h.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick

Evelina Darling - Updated

Cast: Girls
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Pussy Lick

"If you get a good wife, you will be happy." If bad, you will become a philosopher. "
So said the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates. Judging by the fact that he was a philosopher, it's easy to guess what kind of wife he got ..

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download Evelina Darling - Updated

Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Charlotte Sartre is wearing a tight leotard with black pantyhose and Louis Vuitton heels. She calls Lance in to worship her feet, and he does.Charlotte Sartre sits on Lance's face. He's mesmerized by her pussy and ass. She makes him lick her through the pantyhose the crotch of her bodysuit until she is please.Then she wraps her strong thighs around his neck and squeezes hard with a scissor hold. He struggles. When she lets go, he can't help himself and buries his face right back in her ass. She laughs, because she knows she has him completely surrendered to her. She squeezes a few more times until he is no more.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 609.1 MB

Download Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass

Hot Sweet The Best Excellent Unreal Collection Captive Male. Part 1.

The captive male is so easily manipulated by visual stimulation. She decide to take control of the very air he breathes. She strokes his cock manually to orgasm, he cries out in erotic pLeasurable-pain as his bound balls reLease a load of cum.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 14 files.

Download Hot Sweet The Best Excellent Unreal Collection Captive Male. Part 1.

Black Leather Dominatrix

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots

You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Black Leather Dominatrix

Evelina Darling - Updated

Cast: Girls
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Puffy Nipples, RUS

"If you get a good wife, you will be happy." If bad, you will become a philosopher. "
So said the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates. Judging by the fact that he was a philosopher, it's easy to guess what kind of wife he got ..

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download Evelina Darling - Updated

You Can Cum If You Eat It

Cast: Lance Hart, Maria Marley
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Teen Dommes

Maria Marley is wearing sexy spandex leggings and a tank top. She's making the bed, when Lance gets turned on by her ass. He starts to grope her. She stops him."You wanna do something kinky? I wanna see you eat your own cum!"Maria really wants to make Lance eat his own cum. He just wants to fuck her. She teases him. She puts his face in ass and crotch. She wraps her sexy legs around his neck and scissorholds him. She drives him insane. He really doesn't wanna eat his own cum. She's starting to break him down with her teasing. The more she lets him worship her ass and legs, the closer he gets to giving in. Lance has finally caves and agrees to eat his own cum for Maria Marley. He wanted to fuck her, but she's just going to stroke his cock. She has him insane with blue balls, and twitching as she slowly strokes his lubed up cock. Maria loves tormenting him like this.He begs her not to stop while she smiles at him and lets go of his cock just before he cums, a few times. .

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download You Can Cum If You Eat It