Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Natalya

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya
Video language: English

My slave is very excited to get out of chastity. He's been in there a full six weeks. I'm going to let him out today, but one condition. He doesn't get to cum. Today I want just worship edges. The slave is so eager to edge to my sexy bikini body. I make it kiss my perfect ass while it pleasures itself. He's at an edge in no time. My ass just drives boys crazy. I know I can get whatever I want with my sexy curves. I control my slave's edge. It must stop and go on my command. The blubbering slave begs to have an orgasm. No way! I don't care how much money he spends. He can't just buy an orgasm because he wants one. Spending money does not make a slave entitled to anything from me. My slave has to do what I say, not what it wants. I tease my slave with my beautiful breasts. This makes the edging even harder for it. The slave begs me to stop. I'm not done. He has to edge until I say he's done. Finally, I lock my slave back up in chastity. But the teasing doesn't stop! I rub my beautiful b.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9650kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 839.6 MB

Download Natalya

Gagged Men Tell No Tales (2018)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Daphne Klyde,Miky Love,Morgan Rodriguez,Sara Kay
Genres: Brunette, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Handjob, Lingerie, One On One, Outdoor

Sexy Euro dominatrices in control. See these men get bound, gagged and dominated!

Duration: 1:24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3629kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Gagged Men Tell No Tales (2018)

Ariana and Bailey Ballbusting Teases

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ariana Marie, Bailey Paige, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Muscle Dommes, Pantyhose, Teen Dommes

Ariana Marie and Bailey Paige have Lance chained to the wall and are wearing sexy outfits, grinding against him, when they start talking to each other about their plans to destroy his balls today...
Ariana starts off the ball destruction with her long legs and Bailey joins in quick. Bailey lubes up his cock. They want him fully erect while they kick, knee and squeeze his balls. They bring him right the edge of orgasm, but stop right on time and abuse his balls more. They don't care about his moaning or pain, they are having a great time...
Bailey Paige and Ariana Marie return to Lance. They just took turns kicking his balls in, and now they are back to milk his cock in with a long edging handjob... They know they gave him blue balls earlier, and they want to make them ache before they let him release all over Ariana in her sexy bunny costume...
Bailey lubes up Ariana's sexy long legs, and they make him hump her inner thighs while they giggle. He tries to cum that way, but Bailey.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

Download Ariana and Bailey Ballbusting Teases

Mistress Lucy & Mistress Artemis - Torturous Milking

Cast: Mistress Lucy & Mistress Artemis
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot

The tied, gagged slave is waiting with hard cock for his mistresses, Artemis and Lucy to treat his condition. He doesn't know if they are going to play with him, making his excitement extreme and then leave him there or would it be something better. But soon the touch of their hands sends him to heaven and he almost can't hold back his orgasm. Double ruined orgasm!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10794kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 803.2 MB

Download Mistress Lucy & Mistress Artemis - Torturous Milking

Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, Chastity

Natalya plays with her makeup while her boy danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his friend says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their woman has said that if danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her boy, to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her boy to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom. Natalya fucks her boy long and hard with his chastity key around her neck. Her boy's chastity jingles while she fucks him. Nobody in the household will come to danni's aid. The women in his family are against him. Danni and his man are beta males. Danni doesn't bother to cry out for his woman, be.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10224kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 900.8 MB

Download Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Janice Griffith VS God

Cast: Janice Griffith, Lance Hart
Genres: Cross Dressing Male, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Petite, Sex, Strap On - Pegging, Yoga Pants - Leggings

Janice Griffith is in her kitchen and she needs some dick. She notices a Bible randomly on her counter, so she decides to give God a try."God, please send me some dick."
She flips through the pages a little, looking for dick prayers, then decides to try praying more seriously on her knees. Suddenly, a slutty man angel, Lance Hart, appears in her kitchen. "Hey, you prayed for some dick?"He spins her around, smacks her ass, and rips her leggings open. Janice is delighted that prayer actually worked. The angle eats her pussy from behind, then slides his cock inside her. He fucks her in a couple few positions, finishing with her head in the oven. Janice spins around and tells him that she wants to fuck him.
The slutty angel is reluctant, but has to give her whatever sex she wants. It's part of some slutty angel code. Janice gleefully slides her strap-on cock in his ass and makes him her bitch over the kitchen sink. She giggles while he moans with submissive joy. "Tell God this.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Janice Griffith VS God

Ava

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Ass , Face Sitting, Human Furniture

Ava wants to make content. She needs her slave to fucking cooperate as she takes selfies and videos of her fat ass smothering his stupid face. She obviously shouldn't go live because he is breathing and squirming too much. Maybe if he shut the fuck up and stopped breathing she would go live. But she doesn't want to chance it. Hearing a piece of trash like him breathe on her page would be disgusting. He keeps becoming weak for her. Because she has such a beautiful perfect ass. He is so lucky to be so close.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7552kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 548.6 MB

Download Ava

I Want To Be Better

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Big Dick Slut - 1080p

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big Dick Slut - 1080p

Mistress Patricia - My Anal Slave

Mistress Patricia takes full advantage of a beautiful sunny day and takes her throne outdoors with slave attached ready for more anal training. She wants to put her cock into him and open him right up, there is no escape for this anal slut.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18657kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mistress Patricia - My Anal Slave

Princess Carmela & Princess Lilly Sissy Maid Cleans Up Our Boyfriends Mess

Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Lilly
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Submissive / Slave Training

Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly had such a good time entertaining their boyfriends during last night's wild party! But the next morning they discover the house has been left a total mess. One of the worst things about throwing a big party is the cleanup afterward. Fortunately, being Mean Girls means that we can get Tipsy as fuck, have sex with our boyfriends all night long, and then just order the fucking sissy maid to clean everything up! Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly command the sissy maid to clean up the mess that their boyfriends made at the party that it was not even invited to. LOL! To make it even more entertaining they dress the sissy maid up in slutty red high heels, lacey panties, and matching bra. The emasculated sissy maid is made to clean up the mess as Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly stand over her and verbally abuse her as she scrubs the floor clean dressed in her slutty uniform.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9397kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 754.6 MB

Download Princess Carmela & Princess Lilly Sissy Maid Cleans Up Our Boyfriends Mess

Triumph of Horoscope Girl

Cast: Dante Colle, Kat Dior
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cosplay, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking, Scissor Hold, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Evil Dante Colle is a villain in his prime, hanging out in a penthouse on top of his evil pyramid when Horoscope Girl (Kat Dior) appears to take him to justice.
She drains his energy by talking about astrology bullsh-t while maintaining his full attention with her amazing tits and ass. He is quickly helpless. She tells him she's going to fuck his ass and take him to prison and he just goes along with it because he can't take anymore. Horoscope Girl has a perfect fitness model body and looks amazing in her high cut leotard and shiny pantyhose while she slides her pink strap on of justice into his villain hole. She fucks him long and hard, then tells him that if he licks her pussy and makes her cum, she won't take him to prison.
She makes him lick her from behind then she stands over him spreading her legs and smothers his face with her pussy. He licks as hard as he can until she cums. After she is satisfied she puts him out with a scissorhold crush on his neck.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 223kbps

Download Triumph of Horoscope Girl

I Bet He Never Dreamed This Could Happen To Him

Cast: Miles Striker
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Bound Male, Beard, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Gagged, Chair tie, Men Taking Orders,

The night club was kinda quite that evening. The woman was setting at the end of the bar alone. A man approaches her to ask and buy her a drink. They sit and talk for a while and get comfortable with each other. A few hours pass and they both was feeling good about each other. When the bar tender calls out last call, is when the woman puts things into place. She invites the man back to her place for a night cap. He was all for it. They both got there last drinks for the night. He had went to the bathroom and the woman puts a strange substance in his drink. It was a time release powder that takes effect after about 30mins. Just enough time to finish the drinks and get him in the car. Just as planned he becomes very tired and disoriented. When they arrive at the woman's complex she helps the man in and places him in a large dental chair just before he a slumps over. Laughing the woman grabs a roll of tape. Knowing in just a little while, he is going to come around and his whole life is .

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6218kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 551.3 MB

Download I Bet He Never Dreamed This Could Happen To Him

Gagged Men Tell No Tales

Cast: Sara Kay, Daphne Klyde, Morgan
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Female, Domination, Fetish

Man is gagged and restreained for maximum pleasure. Brunette has a man slave for bondage kink.

Download Gagged Men Tell No Tales

Phone Cuck Fantasy

Cast: Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks
Genres: Ass Worship, Chastity, Cuckolding, Face Sitting, Long Legs

Watch as total amazon babe, Charlie Kicks, cucks the fuck out of their wimpy boyfriend, Carlos! Charlie smothers Carlos while gossiping with a girlfriend about all their raunchy sexcapades while the pitiful Carlos just stands by and watches. Charlie even trys to score a date with their hot friend, totally hitting on her over the phone, while Carlos begs for air underneath Charlie's bodacious booty! .

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 948.2 MB

Download Phone Cuck Fantasy

Gagged Men Tell No Tales (2018)

Cast: Sara Kay, Daphne Klyde
Genres: Femdom

Man Is Gagged and Restreained For Maximum Pleasure. Brunette Has a Man Slave for Bondage Kink. Stud Gets His Mouth Taped Shut and Hands Tied. Sexy Chick Plays With Her Submissive Man.

Download Gagged Men Tell No Tales (2018)

Who's Your Daddy now? - Lola Fae

Cast: Lola Fae, Tony Orlando
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Lola Fae lives with Tony Orlando. He gets really gropey and grabby with her and she's sick of it. She dresses up in a tight bodysuit with shiny tan pantyhose and sneakers because she knows it will drive him crazy. Then she dances in the kitchen and waits for him to notice her. When he grabs her ass and puts his hand on her throat she smiles and grips his balls hard then kicks him in the chests and puts him on the floor.
Lola explains that from now on, he won't get to use her pussy anymore. She's going to use his. She pulls out a giant pink strap on cock and tells him that it might be rough at first, but he'll be begging her for more dick soon.
When she's balls deep inside him she tells him that while he'll never get her pussy again, he will be watching her new boyfriends fuck her a lot. If he's good, he can lick their cum out of her perfect pussy when they're done.
She proceeds to fuck his brains out all over the kitchen and make him call her Daddy by the end of it.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 226kbps

Download Who's Your Daddy now? - Lola Fae

Gagged Men Tell No Tales

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Sara Kay, Daphne Klyde, Morgan
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Female, Domination, Fetish

Two beautiful girls and a muscular guy. The girls take turns to bind the guy, gag his mouth, slap his ass, pull a member. Indoors and on the street.

Download Gagged Men Tell No Tales