Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Veruca James Gets a New Slave

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lance Hart, Veruca James
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Chastity, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece
Video language: English

Veruca is wearing a sexy red thong bodysuit and fishnets. She's in a hotel room, making out with Lance Hart. She pulls him in and he starts to grab her body and neck. She likes to play rough.
Veruca squeezes his balls over his jeans and makes it clear that if he wants to play with her, she's going to be busting his nuts. She gets him down to his underwear, squeezing, slapping, kneeing his nuts while she kisses him.Once she has him on his knees she makes him worship her ass and pussy through her fishnets and bodysuit. After a lot of sensual ball abuse, she leaves him on the floor.
"That's just a taste of what you're getting into. [kiss]"Lance still thinks he's getting laid even after she almost broke his balls. Now she has him naked in bed with a raging hard cock. She's wearing pantyhose and a sheer bodysuit. She lubed up his cock with Gun Oil and is using a Doxy Magic Wand on her pussy. She teases his cock, barely stroking it and makes him scissor with her like a girl.As sh.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 675.8 MB

Download Veruca James Gets a New Slave

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Collection. Part 3.

Release Year: 2018

They catch him and he gets a lot of pee directly into his mouth while all the other visitors are watching. The guy gets invited to visit them the next day. He gets transformed into the maid Lola and has to endure a lot of anal play. He has to endure hard CBT, some severe face slaps and a lot of other punishments. Femdom at it`s best!

Total size: 11.2 GB in 6 files.

Download Carmen Rivera Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Collection. Part 3.

Vivienne Milks Aching Blue Balls on Her Fishnets

Cast: Tristan Sweet, Vivienne l Amour
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobss

Vivenne L'Amour has a slave, Tristan Sweet, in her dungeon. He is strapped to a torture wall with his hands restrained. Vivienne is wearing a tight one piece bodysuit, pantyhose, fishnets, corset, high heels and red lipstick.She is ready to jerk Tristan and give him blue balls, just for her amusement. Tristan moans in pain as Vivienne squeezes his balls and strokes his cock.Vivienne sensually rubs her ass on his balls, "That's making your cock nice and hard, isn't it?""You keep this cock hard for me until I return if you want to cum" Vivienne tells her slave.Vivienne L'Amour has come back to torture her slave, Tristan Sweet. He is still strapped to the wall by his hands and naked."Did you keep that cock hard for me then?" she teases.Vivienne squeezes his balls hard and strokes his cock."Are you gonna let me cum?" Tristan begs. He will do anything to cum at this point.Vivienne jerks him so hard that he is made to cum on her fishnets. She insists he lick the cum off her fishnets, down o.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.2 MB

Download Vivienne Milks Aching Blue Balls on Her Fishnets

Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Broken and Fucked By Rocky

Cast: Lance Hart, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Emasculation, Fishnets, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos

Rocky just told Lance she'd fuck him if he let her kick him in the balls, then totally destroyed his balls with a bunch of hard kicks. Now she's going to keep her word, but since his balls are destroyed, the only way they can fuck is with her strap on.While Rocky is sliding her pink cock in and out of Lance's ass, she tells him that she's going to make use of him by whoring him out. Mostly she just wants to watch a bunch of guys use his hole while he moans and remembers what it used be like to be a man.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download Broken and Fucked By Rocky

male stripper

Cast: Elsa Jean
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Elsa Jean and her husband hire a male stripper just to fuck her. Her cuckold husband is so happy to watch a real man fuck his wife. She makes her husband suck that huge cock and swallow all his cum.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6435kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download male stripper

Go Gay for Juliette March

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cuckolding, Cum Eating Instructions, Encouraged Bi, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Juliette March is wearing shiny pantyhose, fishnets and a white bodysuit. "Are you ready to suck cock for me?""What are you willing to do to touch me?"
She seduces you into sucking your first cock while you jerk off to her.Now Juliette has a real dick for you to help her suck. She shows you exactly how to be a cock sucking whore. You'll be working the truck stops within a week.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 949.3 MB

Download Go Gay for Juliette March

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Collection. Part 2.

This latex clad Dominatrix and her friends make men bend to their will with hardcore corporal punishment, tbc, public humiliation, and extreme strap on dildo pegging. Carmen Rivera Productions is a perfect fit adding a new level of extreme femdom to the site. If you're dying to see sissy submissive men get fucked and tormented by one of the most worship worthy Dominatrix's on the planet, you're in the right place!

Total size: 11.4 GB in 5 files.

Download Carmen Rivera Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Collection. Part 2.

Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cross Dressing Male, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Sex, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes

Bunny Colby is standing over Lance Hart. She's wearing shiny pantyhose and sneakers. She has him wearing fishnets and heals. She tells him he can have her pussy if she can kick his balls. He'd do anything.She starts with some taps to his balls and goes harder and harder with knees, hard kicks and eventually she grinds her sneaker into his cock and balls. She lets him touch her perfect tits for just a second, then slams him hard in the balls. "Sorry. [smile]"I don't care how much it hurts."After a lot of hard abuse and teasing, Bunny stands hard on his balls, "Ok, I guess you can have my pussy now."Bunny Colby made a deal with Lance in "Your Balls for My Pussy" where if he could take a LOT of ball busting, she would let him have her pussy. Now she's letting him slide his hard cock inside her. She lets him fuck her for a minute, rolling her eyes the whole time."You know what, I'm gonna get on top."Bunny rides Lance and uses his cock to make her cum really quick, then gets off hi.

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart

Wonderfull Hot New The Best Collection Spi Media. Part 4.

See how she submits her willing slave to superb rubber bondage, a complete transformation into a rubber doll and submission beyond belief. A must have for latex and strict bondage fans around the world! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Amsterdam.

Total size: 6.0 GB in 6 files.

Download Wonderfull Hot New The Best Collection Spi Media. Part 4.

Marina Angel Ballbusting Waitress

Cast: Lance Hart, Marina Angel
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Teen Dommes

Lance is at a diner, and he's been taking up a full booth, but not ordering any food. His waitress is the very sexy, 18 year old, Marina Angel, who seems almost too flirty.When Lance tells her that he isn't planning on getting food, but wants a refill on his coffee, Marina drives her high heel shoe into his crotch and things get crazy, quick.
She stomps his balls, sits on the table and makes him worship her pantyhose covered feet, strips him down, knees him hard and then she takes off her clothes.
After teasing and busting Lance's balls in her diner, Marina strips down to her pantyhose and pink panties and lubes up his cock. She loves fucking with her customers. She is going to jerk him off, but she's going to make it painful along the way. She strokes his cock and brings him to the edge of cumming over and over, slapping, squeezing or stepping on his cock and balls every time he is about to burst.His balls are so blue and sore he begs her to let him cum, so she makes him fuck her .

Duration: 19:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 428.7 MB

Download Marina Angel Ballbusting Waitress

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Collection. Part 1.

Bend over you sissy bitch, Carmen Rivera, one of Europe's most famous femdom's is about to spread your slutty ass wide with a huge strap on. If you're a fan of femdom, you're likely already familiar.

Total size: 14.9 GB in 9 files.

Download Carmen Rivera Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Collection. Part 1.

Amadahy Kissing Castration

Cast: Amadahy
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights

Goddess Amadahy takes her time turning her pretty slave into a eunuch. She gets so turned on by ruining men. She kisses him and teases him with her perfect body while she squeezes and dismantles his balls with her bare hands..

Duration: 17:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 397.1 MB

Download Amadahy Kissing Castration