The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

All Fluffed Up

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

This crazy video features our friends Strange Hobbies and Petgirl Kako, both on Fetlife. If you take the time to look at the profile of Strange Hobbies you will see that he is into sinsations. He loves to cover his body in different liquids and materials to experience what it feels like. In this video he is stripped naked and locked in a metal bondage chair, and then covered with marshmallow fluff. This harmless product is used for cake decoration and consists of sugar and egg whites, and is very sticky.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

Download All Fluffed Up

JG-Leathers Electro Play

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay updating the site. Too much going on here. I got my first vaccine shot a few weeks ago, and will get the second shot in the next few weeks. I got the Pfizer vaccine. I would take any of the vaccines. Probably, in the near future, all three vaccines will be available to everyone. Maybe it will be a badge of honor to have received all three vaccines? An any case, please don't wait for your shot. Get your shot regardless of which vaccine it is. Any shot is better than no shot. And hopefully by the end of this year it'll be safe to travel and I can share new videos with you from Germany and Switzerland.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:46
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 505.3 MB

Download JG-Leathers Electro Play

Michelle Anthony - Hot Redhead Feet!

Cast: Michelle Anthony
Genres: Redhead, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

Michelle Anthony is a hot girl-next-door redhead from Washington State! She is gorgeous and super young looking with a great smile. She has super soft size 7.5 feet that are simply incredible. She takes off her sandals and holds each foot toward the camera and she shows you her wrinkled soles and does toe points, she spreads her toes and she wiggles them. She really knows how to tease! Next, she oils up her soles and gets them super shiny and again, holds them up to the camera. I then come in and lick her bare feet and soles. I loved sucking on her toes, too, and in between each one. She is such a sexy girl. Finally for the footjob, I found out she's really good at giving them and it immediately turned me on! She stroked my cock for awhile and then I popped a nice load all over her sexy soft feet!

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 972.1 MB

Download Michelle Anthony - Hot Redhead Feet!

SubmissiveCuckolds Mistress Carolina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

Carolina regret for a long time about her mistake that she made when married that loser. She's a charming young girl who is born to spend her life by having fun in different pleasant places...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download SubmissiveCuckolds Mistress Carolina

Entertainment for Mistresses

Cast: Mistress Inka, Mistress Mera, Miss Flora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Foot Worship

You're in for the ride of your life when you're woken up by three sexy European Mistresses! Mistress Inka, Miss Flora, and Mistress Mera are feeling playful and ready to entertain themselves with their slaves. The two slaves are awoken from where they sl**p in the slave stables by the three goddesses wearing strap-ons, and they're promptly fo**ed to perform dildo sucking on their Mistresses. The cock-hungry slaves are desperate for their Goddess' cocks, and the Mistresses are excited to fuck their slaves and start the fun! The three beautiful women giggle and verbally humiliate their slaves; spit roasting them while subjecting them to the verbal humiliation. The Mistresses laugh as they discuss what sort of farm an**als the slaves are most alike - as they're certainly not men! The scene quickly descends into a mess of writhing bodies, with the lucky slaves moaning as they're gratefully fucked doggystyle by their Mistresses. Mistress Inka and Mistress Mera fuck their slaves with their .

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Entertainment for Mistresses

Hunteress - Infidelity Judicial - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

You were getting married to my best friend, in fact, that was the last time I saw you. The next time I see you I invite you over for some tea. Since I found out about your affair. Somehow you find yourself in my playroom, and so I take this opportunity to question you about it.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5945kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 922.6 MB

Download Hunteress - Infidelity Judicial - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Sleep Sins - Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sleep Sins - Payback

Threesome me hard

Studio: Over C

Leathered up dudes are on a banging mission for the crazy brunette bitch with long hair as she loves to get fucked in a bizarre fashion. Get amazed on what some girls are ready to go for to experience intense orgasms.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.4 MB

Download Threesome me hard

Psycho Lesbian Pantyhose Encasement Domination

Innocent Veruca thinks she's going to make some new friends from her new job when co-workers Dixie and Kimberly invite her over to their place for a 'girl's night' but it turns out they have a different idea of fun when she finds herself encased in pantyhose and getting strap-on fucked and asshole licked by the two also encased and crazed lesbians. It turns into a wet, messy, sloppy, spitty, gaggy night she'll never forget.

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 226kbps

Download Psycho Lesbian Pantyhose Encasement Domination

Lexi Lore - Sweet Pink Dark Treat

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Lexi Lore has had enough being serviced by a small white penis, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19732kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Lexi Lore - Sweet Pink Dark Treat

Sexual Domination Match Layna Landry vs John Anthony

John Anthony is very sure of himself, but Layna and her teammates (Dillion, ChiChi, and Molly Jane) are confident that Layna's thighs can take this guy down. When Layna cums all over his face, she takes pity on the weakling and jerks the loser out of him.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

Download Sexual Domination Match Layna Landry vs John Anthony

Fallon West - Black Cock Riding

Release Year: 2019
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Fallon West gets down and dirty in this hot set by Marco P, a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Fallon West - Black Cock Riding

Jill Kassidy - Stretched to Fit

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Stockings, CBT, BDSM

Mistress Jill Kassidy really wants to fit some very large objects into her slut-boy's hole but as of right now his ass is just to tight for her liking. She must use her big, black cock to stretch out his hole whether he thinks he can do it or not. One way or another Mistress Jill will fit the object she want's most inside his soon to be stretched ass.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Jill Kassidy - Stretched to Fit

Pinned

Never under estimate our friend Miss Alice. In this video she uses the submissive nature of her friend Sculpture (Fetlife) to test a new bondage chair. Sculpture fit into the chair perfectly, and once he was fully restrained there was no turning back. Sculpture was in for the Full Monte.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps

File size: 722.1 MB

Download Pinned

Olesya

Cast: Olesya
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

His new job ... The slave is so lucky today that the Mistress rewards him with masturbation. Of course, she is completely irresistible, so he has to be very shy to hold back while he feels the Mistress's hands on his cock, even if she's wearing gloves. In the end, the result is the same - a huge orgasm. After that comes the hard cock of his sensitive member.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Olesya

Foot Slut

Here's an awesome bondage and foot worship scene with Mistress Alice and her submissive 'Sculpture' on Fetlife. These two were in the same head space for this video, and it's scary to see and hear Mistress Alice when she has complete control over her subject. We haven't shot many feet scenes on this website, so tell me if you want to see more. There's plenty of bondage in this video, so if you're not into feet there's still plenty to watch.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

File size: 750.6 MB

Download Foot Slut