The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Heavy Rubber Bliss

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

The second chair was built by Dr Mad Max from Maxcita. This chair is built of wood and metal, and uses leather straps to secure the subject. As you will see in the video, I am the test subject, wearing my head-to-toe heavy rubber suit from Studio Gum. The only opening in the suit are two small nose holes for breathing. For those of us who enjoy serious bondage play, bondage chairs can provides us with the fun and erotic experience we seek.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 721.4 MB

Download Heavy Rubber Bliss

Unripe Fruit Eliza Eves is a slutty neighbor

Eliza Eves comes over to get some fruit from Michael vegas but his trees are not ripe yet. She questions him when he starts to laugh and he reveals an inappropriate thought.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

Download Unripe Fruit Eliza Eves is a slutty neighbor

Miss Jasmine Hardcore cuckold full version

Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2850kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 419.0 MB

Download Miss Jasmine Hardcore cuckold full version

Full Breath Control

This is another example of how Elise Graves can torment her subjects. This poor guy is strapped into a police restraint chair and hooked to a hospital ventilator. It took a lot of concentration on his part to allow the machine to take over breathing for him. Frankly, I don't think he ever got the hang of it because Elise kept tormenting him, and the torment kept changing his breathing pattern. Hospital patients need to be relaxed or when they are connected to a ventilator, and this guy was definitely NOT relaxed.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 741.2 MB

Download Full Breath Control

Mae Ling - Men Always Lose

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mae Ling - Men Always Lose

Odds And Ends Pt 5

This two-part video features some odds-and-ends we shot over the last few months of play scenes in the back room of the SeriousBondage Institute (SBI). The first clip is of a kinky young lady who wanted to try our fucking machine. Her friend Dart_Tech (Fetlife) constructed an overhead frame of Unistrut so a Hitachi vibrator could be suspended over her clip to add additional stimulation while the fucking machine did it's job. She loved the black neoprene muzzle and the torso harness, but I'm not sure she got off...

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 762.1 MB

Download Odds And Ends Pt 5

Frankie wants his oil changed

Frankie Vanian and Michael vegas are hanging out watching a movie when frank asks about his hot stepdaughter Siouxsie Q. Michael tells Frank that she is outside changing the oil in his car. Siouxsie gets called inside and the fun begins. Siouxsie Q gets to peg two butts today!

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 689.9 MB

Download Frankie wants his oil changed

Mistress and Red Boots

Studio: Lava XXX

Pure passion is when she puts on red boots. He turns into real slave with perfect hard on. But if he will be naughty he will receive high heels right into his ass and her cunt will stay untouched.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3725kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 587.5 MB

Download Mistress and Red Boots

Pony Play With JG-Leathers And Friends

In this video Elise and her assistant PetGirlKako (Fetlife) put our friend 'StrangeHobbies' (Fetlife) in the rubber suit and then torment him with a vibrator and finally haul him upside-down with a winch and pulley system from above. His feet are secured in oversize boots which allow for the extra space of the rubber booties of the suit. The boots are attached to a piece of wood with bolts that have flat heads on the inside of the boot and are secured with a nut and washer on the top side of the wood. This is a fun and really kinky idea which I have only scene once before many years ago. The piece of wood has a ring bolt in the middle so it can be connected to the overhead winch cable.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 744.3 MB

Download Pony Play With JG-Leathers And Friends

Tenacious, Aggressive Amazon Takes Fight to Male Opponent - Kassidy - HD 720p

Kassidy had just started wrestling when we put her against Fritz. She's an impressive 6' tall amazon and is almost as tall as her opponent, although he has about a 20 pound weight advantage. Cindy Huntress gave Kassidy a little training before this match and a few tips during and it's obvious that she's a very quick learner. Most impressive about Kassidy is her non-stop aggressiveness and natural fighting ability; she also has super strong legs from years of dancing. It's amazing how Kassidy takes the fight to her male opponent as she's extremely tenacious and incredibly strong and Fritz complains a few times about her recklessness but is probably more about his embarrassment of having to submit more than a few times.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

Download Tenacious, Aggressive Amazon Takes Fight to Male Opponent - Kassidy - HD 720p

Weight Of The World

Traveling internationally to experience kink is a wonderful way to see how it's done in other countries. In this video we see the popular Miss Mighty in her London playroom tormenting her submissive with 44 pounds (19Kg) of weights attached to his balls. Yep! Clearly this guy is enjoying every minute of this painful treatment. He's bound and gagged face-down on the floor with a thin cord running from his ball sack to an overhead point where it comes back down to a cluster of heavy weights. These weights were added by Miss Mighty, one-by-one, gradually increasing the tension until she deemed it enough. The moaning and howling from the bound slave was an indicator to her of his pain tolerance. Once this plateau had been reached, Miss Mighty poked and patted his balls with her stocking feet which provoked more howling. Obviously these two have played together before and knew each other's limits.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps

File size: 719.1 MB

Download Weight Of The World

Fisting Bonus Scene

Thank you to everyone who has remained a loyal fan to this website, Thank you for your understanding that we can not always get the scenes posted right on time but that we work to continue to bring you the best content week after week.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2746kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Fisting Bonus Scene

Outdoor English Lesson - Mistress Suzanna Maxwell and Courtney - Full HD 1080p

The sun is shining, just as our two English Mistresses Miss Courtney and Miss Maxwell. The whips are ready, just as hopefully the slaves are. What better scenario for a classic English corporal punishment scene? A scene that goes from soft to hard with lots of screams, suffering, and intensity. A traditional British punishment I guess?

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Outdoor English Lesson - Mistress Suzanna Maxwell and Courtney - Full HD 1080p

Little Rubber Piggy

Hey everyone, I am on the road and updating the website from my phone. I will write a detailed description of this update when I am back home. Please enjoy this video with Elise Graves and her rubber gimp. Mark

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

File size: 739.3 MB

Download Little Rubber Piggy

The Gape Gatsby - Michael Vegas and Siouxsie Q - Full HD 1080p

Every time Siouxsie Q shows up to set she just gets better and better. SHe really should teach a class on fisting and pegging. Watch her school Michael Vegas anus and fuck him proper

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 526.3 MB

Download The Gape Gatsby - Michael Vegas and Siouxsie Q - Full HD 1080p

New Studio Gum Showroom

This is a fun interview video that Elise Graves shot in 2018 with Hans-Peter, the owner of Studio Gum. Hans-Peter purchased Studio Gum from it's original owner in Austria a few years ago. Hans was already in the latex business with his website Latex-Maske, so he was quite familiar with latex manufacturing and sales. His purchase of Studio Gum was a perfect fit.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

File size: 815.9 MB

Download New Studio Gum Showroom