The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Siouxsie Q Kitchen Creeper

Video language: English

Siouxsie Q watches Michael Vegas do a bit of house work before she takes him from behind at the sink. She sucks his cock and starts rimming his asshole before getting him ready to take a special surprise she has for him in the fridge.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2756kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 674.5 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Kitchen Creeper

HD Femdom Sex Videos Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Release Year: 2021
Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Sissy, Strap On - Pegging

Kat Dior has Lance Hart locked in chastity. His blue balls are aching. She has him well trained at this point to crave a huge dick up his ass. She smiles when he begs her to fuck him deep, then she pounds his ass and makes him prostate cum like a sissy about 15 times. She leaves him dripping in his little cage. She'll be back for more.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Siouxsie Q Does Some Stretching

Siouxsie Q has been stuck at home and decided to do some yoga to get loose and stretched. Michael finds her working out while wearing a strap-on and starts to get horny. She sees this and takes him for a ride on her big strap.

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2740kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 632.6 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Does Some Stretching

HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Own You

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Worship Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Own You

Extreme Helplessness

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This video was on the site years ago and has been completely re-edited. Mistress Alice loved to drop by the SeriousBondage Institute and be a part of whatever we had going. This time we were entertaining a visitor from the mid-west who went by the name 'Agent Smith'. During this particular visit he requested to be put in fiberglass bondage. Luckily our friend Alice was available, so as soon as she arrived we started the casting process. As I recall this was one of the first time we embedded steel eye-bolts into our bondage casts. The result was absolutely mind-blowing. Agent Smith looked so bizarre in his red fiberglass head and hands, which contrasted nicely against his black spandex suit.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Helplessness

Facesitters In Heat Vol. 33: Scene 1

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Hardcore, Fetish, Gonzo, Smothering, Big Butt, Anilingus, Shave

Hot blonde AJ Applegate may look like the girl next door, but she's actually a cruel and demanding mistress. In her POV, she orders you to your knees and teases you mercilessly, makes you beg as she plays peek-a-boo with her firm, gorgeous rump. She commands you to tongue fuck her ass and you're only too happy to comply.

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2593kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 620.6 MB

Download Facesitters In Heat Vol. 33: Scene 1

Ebony gives foot job before fucking

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Sierra Lust
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial,Chubby

Beautiful chubby ebony is seducing white dude with her curly body and for a start just let him to skin pulling his rod between her sexy feet and then he fucked her pussy.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9082kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ebony gives foot job before fucking

Helplessly Filled

I remember as a young man in my early 20's reading a Centurian bondage magazine. A drawing caught my eye of a naked guy strapped down and bent over a padded bench, and a hot woman with a strap-on dildo standing behind him, ready to fuck him in the ass. For some reason this image was burned into my mind, and I have been scouring Centurian magazines ever since trying to find the drawing. I liked the bondage rigging he was in, and I liked the idea of being fucked while helplessly restrained in bondage and unable to resist.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps

File size: 925.9 MB

Download Helplessly Filled

Margarita

Cast: Margarita
Genres: All sex

Princess ravages her slave's ass with her big, buckled cock to make sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She stretches his holes and is ready for all her friends to come and fuck his ass.

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2593kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 620.6 MB

Download Margarita

Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Hard And Sensitive

This is an awesome video, and a lot of guys who will watch it over and over, including myself. The video was shot in Seattle and includes all the right stuff for a great fetish scene. Lets start with Elise Graves, and a local rubber submissive who had been fantasizing about playing with her for years. This guy totally lucked out because Elise had access to a big playroom and an unusual bondage chair. As you will see in the video, the submissive was hard and dripping with anticipation. His wrists were shackled behind his back with heavy Clejuso handcuffs, and his head was kept stationary by a thick cable noose which circled his neck. If you have ever seen Elise's videos you will know that she likes to use a noose to control her subjects. I think it turns her on.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps

File size: 866.9 MB

Download Hard And Sensitive

Perfect Replacement is Here

Studio: Lava XXX

When there is no real cock they may find some plastic replacement and they have no problem with that. They just need to put something inside of their volcanoes. To set the fire both wear red.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3751kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Perfect Replacement is Here

Not Today

Hey Everyone, sorry for the delay in posting this update. I had some computer problems, plus the virus situation. I'm running all three website by myself now. If you decide to get into the website business don't quit your day job!
If you're into rubber cocooning, you might like this video. It features our friends Elise Graves and 'J' who makes his own rubber gear. As a matter of fact, he made the catsuit and hood he's wearing in this video. I don't know what's so attractive about being tied up in rubber, but it's really soothing and exciting. In this case, J dons his catsuit and then, with Elise's help, he slips into a rubber sleepsack. Since this is all-natural latex rubber gear, I suppose there's some kind of back-to-the-woomb experience we feel, especially with multiple layers.
You will notice how skilled Elise is with her red rope. I can barely tie a knot, whereas Elise handles her rope with ease and confidence as she lashes J to the bondage table. I think one of the tricks with.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Not Today

Maids Revenge On A Rich Bitch

Cast: Kendra James, Tina Lee Comet
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Female Training, Brainwash, Lezdom

Rich Bitch Kendra's long suffering maid Dixie has had about enough of her and devises a scheme to turn the tables on her and make her her personal slave, completely under her control and entranced to do her bidding.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Maids Revenge On A Rich Bitch

Bertie A & Herman A

Cast: Bertie A & Herman A
Genres: Russian, Female domination, Humilation, Crossdress, Strapon, Anal, FemDom

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 423.7 MB

Download Bertie A & Herman A