The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Princess Amber Under My Hot New Heels

Video language: English

One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.
This is perfect because now I get to try on all my brand new, super hot pairs of heels then walk all over this freak to see which ones I love the most. That is where it belongs anyways, under my perfect feet, like dirt!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10561kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Princess Amber Under My Hot New Heels

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Chantelle xx

Release Year: 2021

Having accelerated the tempo, I brought her to the arm, I got her hands on the pack, and went on to lick her up to the back, because she wasn't distracted - the faithful, who came to her hands, didn't get lost.

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Chantelle xx

Let Me Own You

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heel

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Let Me Own You

Under My Hot New Heels - Princess Amber - Full HD 1080p

I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me. One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left. This is perfect because now I get to try on all my brand new, super hot pairs of heels then walk all over this freak to see which ones I love the most.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10561kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Under My Hot New Heels - Princess Amber - Full HD 1080p

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

SubmissiveCuckolds Shakhti

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Shakhti AKA: Anna, Lia, Shakti
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cuckold, Femdom, Humiliation, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus, Teen, Hairy, Threesome, Russian

Hostess guy decided to harm him trahuntsya with another man, what would he have understood how to f"ck. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps

File size: 461.7 MB

Download SubmissiveCuckolds Shakhti

Leigh Raven Fucks Lance Hart In The Ass - Full HD 1080p

Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre filmed her their friend Leigh plowing Lance's ass with a huge strap on cock, making him prostate cum over and over until he finally exploded jizz all over his stomach. Leigh told him to lick it up and he happily did.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Leigh Raven Fucks Lance Hart In The Ass - Full HD 1080p

CFNM Les Garcons Dans La Piscine - Mixed Swimming II

An all boys swim team from a posh school travel to France to compete against another school only to find it is mixed-gender and with very different attitudes to sex and nudity. For a start all boys swim nude while the girls wear smart swimming costumes. All the posh boys and their macho teacher find themselves naked and exposed in public by the sexy French filles. Involuntary erections and ejaculations are so embarrassing for innocent lads aren't they?

Duration: 30:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download CFNM Les Garcons Dans La Piscine - Mixed Swimming II

Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Cast: Jessa Jordan & Johnny Hill
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Fitness Chicks, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On - Pegging

Jessa Jordan is home in a red leotard, black pantyhose and heels. She plays with a large rainbow dildo while she waits for her man, Johnny Hill, to come home for their special valentines. Of course, she pounds his ass hard in the kitchen with that big rainbow dildo. She also makes him worship her perfect ass and she squeezes his balls while fucking him too.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

Download Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Leigh Raven - Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass (2021)

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Leigh Raven and Lance Hart are very close friends. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre filmed her their friend Leigh plowing Lance's ass with a huge strap on cock, making him prostate cum over and over until he finally exploded jizz all over his stomach. Leigh told him to lick it up and he happily did.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Leigh Raven - Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass (2021)

Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Foot Licking, Boot Licking

Have you ever seen a hottie more addictive than Eva Andersen? This blonde bombshell is every real man's dirtiest fantasy, and one dude got to have a taste! This gorgeous cutie will stuff his face in her ass, and also receive some delicious toe-sucking action. This dude is quite submissive, and he obviously loves to taste her most desirable bits!

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4877kbps

File size: 715.2 MB

Download Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, High Heels, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni s cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl s. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni s dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!
After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking on.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Interracial anal fun

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Horny ebony mature whore has a surprise for her white fuck buddy. After he eats her wet juice box, she takes out her long black strap on and drills his tight hairy asshole on couch.

Duration: 23:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3612kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

Download Interracial anal fun

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Destroying a cock

Studio: Oliva

Even though from the first sight it seems that the ropes on this slave's dick are too tight, which makes his dick grow black, it's not exactly that way. The tight bondage is still letting in enough to give him a giant boner perfect for torture!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Destroying a cock

Charlotte Cross shows michael her new skills

The last time charlotte played with Michael's hole was aslo the first time she played with Michael's hole. Her skills have been perfected over the years and now she is even more anal obsessed than ever. watch her wear michael like a glove and pump his sweet booty full of cock.

Duration: 25:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2744kbps

File size: 581.8 MB

Download Charlotte Cross shows michael her new skills