The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Rubber and Bondage Submission

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

This is another mind-blowing scene with our friends Elise and J. First let me say that J makes his own rubber gear. So both the neck-entry cat suit and rubber gas-mask hood in this video were made by J. Pretty cool, eh? Anyway, Elise straps J to a unique bondage chair with a collection of Humane Restraint cuffs and straps and then proceeds to torment his with a re-breather bag, vibrator and E-stim. And even though J struggles and moans, it's clear that he's exactly where he wants to be! J is in his 'happy place'. I would be happy too, while being dressed in head-to-toe latex with Elise at the controls!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 746.1 MB

Download Rubber and Bondage Submission

Casey Warner Needs Stress Relief

Kasey Warner is stressed out and cant figure out what is wrong. Michael knows exactly what she needs to feel better so they go to her sex room and has a vigorous pegging session.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2717kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 659.1 MB

Download Casey Warner Needs Stress Relief

Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Jessa Jordan is home in a red leotard, black pantyhose and heels. She plays with a large rainbow dildo while she waits for her man, Johnny Hill, to come home for their special valentines. Of course, she pounds his ass hard in the kitchen with that big rainbow dildo. She also makes him worship her perfect ass and she squeezes his balls while fucking him too.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Trampling, Foot Fetish, High Heels

OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.
One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10561kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Princess Amber

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again.
Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing.
"Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."
Rudolf begs for his job. Suddenly he realizes how fucking cold the North Pole is. He doesn't want to be homeless. He says he'll do anything. Miss Santa gets a big strap-on cock and tells him that if he wants to stick around, she's going to fuck his ass 364 days a year. Rudolf is reluctant at first, but once she has him sucking her cock, he turns pretty slutty and starts taking in the ass like a .

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Bondage Chair Fun

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

This a fun little video we shot years ago with our friends Mistress Alice and Gumbi. As you may know, the spelling Gumby with a 'y' was a popular 1955 clay animation TV character for children. Our kinky rubber friend Gumbi was a rubber and bondage guy who lived in the San Francisco area. I always thought his name 'Gumbi' was a cool name for a kinky rubber guy. The location for this video was in Gumbi's private playroom located in his back yard. I guess the small building was a guest room which he converted into his dungeon playroom.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:16
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 594.1 MB

Download Bondage Chair Fun

Pegging 3some at a Bar

McKenzie Lee and Leigh Raven take turns fucking Lance Hart in the ass at a bar while he fucks the other one.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging 3some at a Bar

A Visit to Maxcita With Amanda Wildefyre

I hope you are all is safe and healthy during the Corona Virus. I know that sheltering in place is not fun. Try to ride it out and stay at home to help reduce the transmission of the virus. I will try to post more updates to keep everyone entertained and horny!!
Years ago we visited our friend Max when he lived in Ottawa Canada. Today he lives on Vancouver Island. Max has been manufacturing the best canvas straitjackets and sleepsacks for a long time, and his products have become quite popular.
In this video, Mistress Amanda Wildefyre and I film a typical day with Max during our visit. Amanda brought a client with her by the name of Hudson. Every day was a bondage day for Hudson. This is an old video, shot before we knew what we were doing, so there's no editing and the sound was messed up a few times from the fan in the room. However, all in all this is a fun video and gives you a taste for the personalities of both Max and Amanda. The outside temperature in Ottawa was very hot tha.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 354.4 MB

Download A Visit to Maxcita With Amanda Wildefyre

Shakhti

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Shakhti
Genres: Femdom, Rus, All Sex, Oral, Cuckold

He just isn't licking her pussy hard enough and that tiny cock of his locked inside a chastity belt is no use too. Well, it's perfect time for a little booty call then and for a little cuckold training with lots of humiliation too!

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

Download Shakhti

Evil bunny colby vs superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only .

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evil bunny colby vs superman

Two fetish lovers

Studio: True Life

Here's some fetish for your, dirty fetish fans! Filthy couple is having fun playing with their sexual toys and fucking in really perverted ways! And huh, they do it with such a huge passion! Enjoy the video, fellows!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 738.1 MB

Download Two fetish lovers

Torturing dirty cock

Studio: Oliva

This dwarf knows it for sure that trying to oppose his Mistress that is taller and stronger than him is no use at all. Thus, he will just writhe and squeal from pain when she comes torturing his bound bluish hard-on with hot wax and Wartenberg wheel.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Torturing dirty cock

Give It To Me Now

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Tara has visited clinic for some tests. But doctor wanted some serious checkup. She was prepared for a clnic tests but he was interested into her holes test. What she could do except spread her legs?!

Duration: 26:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3610kbps

File size: 712.9 MB

Download Give It To Me Now

Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth! When she has finished fucking his ass, Tina demonstrates just how wide she has ripped it, laughing at the destruction she has caused

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Our First Full Body Cast

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

Years ago now, we had a guy approach us, out of the blue, with an offer we couldn't refuse. His name was LockMeUp427. He was a fan of full-body casting and said he would buy all the supplies and show us how to do a full body cast if we did the cast on him. What an offer. Of course we said yes. LockMeUp had been casted before by Filador50 in Chicago, so he knew how to do it. Filador50 is probably the most experienced in full-body casting. If you look up his profile on FetLife you will see some eye-popping photos of his work. So, the 2-part video in this update is of the first fiberglass casting we had ever done. And to do a full body cast as our first fiberglass project was a serious undertaking.
Luckily we had a bunch of guys to help us with this project. A few of the guys including LockMeUp427 didn't want their face shown in the photos and video we shot, which made it a little hard to film the casting process. Also, we were new at shooting video, and we had an old camera. However, i.

Duration: 26:21
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 786.1 MB

Download Our First Full Body Cast

Tessa Fantasies

Studio: clips4sale / Tessa Fantasies
Cast: Tia
Genres: Executrix, female domination, FFA, face sitting, handjobs, scissorhold

Tia is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their dth under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8675kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tessa Fantasies