The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

SissyJoy Clothing Exchange Ruined Orgasm HD

Sissy Joy has been locked into chastity long enough that she will submit to almost any humiliation to please us. She has not been unlocked without bondage supervision for months. I promised her an orgasm today... but I didn't promise her that she would enjoy it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11592kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download SissyJoy Clothing Exchange Ruined Orgasm HD

Hot Ella Nov Needs a New Sex Slave

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ella Nova, Johnny Hill
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Fingering
Video language: English

Nasty bitch Ella Nova enjoys hardcore strap action with hot man Johnny Hill! Her strapon probes tight, tender orifice in this raunchy anal exploration!

Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19535kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Hot Ella Nov Needs a New Sex Slave

Stepfather Who Performs Any Sexual Desires

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Missi Daniels
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Facesitting, Forced Bisex, Strapon, Stocking, Cum Eating

Hello dear gentlemen - viewers. Your favorite female domination channel is here again. Did you really think that I would leave you without a Christmas present? If so, then .... Do you think badly of me in this case) So, let's list what has already happened: 1) Does the wife instruct the husband and force him to bisex? This has already happened many times ..... 2) The stepmother mocks her stepson and is perverted to the fullest? That was also ..... 3) Maybe .... The girl is testing the strength of her potential boyfriend? And this story has already happened ..... 4) Several girls scoff at the poor guy, forcing him to lick their crotch? Damn, that was also ..... 5) Do wives and their girlfriends train husbands? Again - it was ..... 6) Or maybe the plot - where, in addition to the husband and the lover, became a slave at the end of the film? And this, everything also happened .... Well then, maybe a story about a stepdaughter who mocks her pervert stepfather? In my opinion, this was defi.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stepfather Who Performs Any Sexual Desires

Megan

Cast: Megan
Genres: Feet, Fetish, FemDom

Dark-haired minx, Megan, has got a fantastically curvy body that is guaranteed to get you hard. Check out how her dress clings to her huge natural titties and her sweet round ass. This girl has got it going on, and she knows it! That's why when she brings home a new lover, as she does in this scene, she doesn't waste any time about showing him where he belongs - under her foot. Obediently he sucks on her shoes and then she takes them off so he can apply his tongue directly to her skin. In the end she jerks him off with her feet until he covers them with jizz!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:26
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4339kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.0 MB

Download Megan

Naughty crossdresser

Studio: Oliva

Yes, this girl is married to a man but it looks like she wouldn't mind going lesbi or bringing it on with a tranny, at least. That's exactly why she gladly supports her hubby's crossdressing passion and always ends up sissifying him in their bedroom.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 30:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.4 MB

Download Naughty crossdresser

Big Dick Slut - 1080p

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big Dick Slut - 1080p

Extra strong Part 202: Delicate perversions

Release Year: 2019
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Fisting, BDSM, Toys

Our website uses cookies to offer you an attractive user experience and the best possible functionality. Simply decide for yourself which types of cookies should be set when you use our website. We generally do not use Facebook or Google tracking. You can find more information in our privacy policy.

Duration: 2:43:06
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1581kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Extra strong Part 202: Delicate perversions

Monika Fox

Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation, CBT

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Monika Fox

Cutting Through Red Tape - Mummification Threesome Camilla Casanova

Every submissive has a weak spot! Is yours bondage, tickling or both?
What is worse than tickling? Post orgasm torment!
Once you are wrapped head to toe in thick tape, there's nothing you can do but squirm like a worm and scream from behind a gag.

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13565kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Cutting Through Red Tape - Mummification Threesome Camilla Casanova

Her big-dicked slave

Looks like this domme has made a decent addition to her bunch of slaves recently - her new boy toy turns out to be rocking a fairly nice-sized cock. Well, she will even agree to give it a try but. No, she's not letting the fucker cum with her help.

Duration: 30:52
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download Her big-dicked slave

Chastity Sex Denial

Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Shemale Femdom, Female Domination, Plug, Anal Fisting

Locked together and experimented on by the "powers that be", Shiri Allwood and Lianna Lawson were given experimental pills and dressed in cow costumes. What follows is their reaction to the the pills and their effects on the futanari body. Shiri and Lianna milk themselves until there's no more fluids left in their bodies.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8324kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Mistress giving head

The mature Mistress rocking a skin-tight pink latex dress is obviously interested in the things hiding under her masked slave's glossy underpants. Watch her release his filthy cock and suck it dry before mounting and riding it right in the dungeon.

Duration: 25:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3634kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Mistress giving head

Bound To Fuck - Jasmine Jae, Misha Cross and Sam Bourne - Full HD 1080p

Uncontrollable in her relentless quest to satisfy her cum-hungry desires Jasmine Jae invites the sexy dominatrix Misha Cross to take full advantage of her bound fuck slave. An explosive threesome full of deep throating, double cock-sucking, hard riding XXX action!

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Bound To Fuck - Jasmine Jae, Misha Cross and Sam Bourne - Full HD 1080p

Sydney Lee part 3

Studio: AstroDomina
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Latex, BDSM, Strapon

The ladies move Alrik over to the cage where he gets bent over in anticipation of the real fun. The purpose of the mouth dildo is to please Sydney, while Casey gets to stuff her big dildo in Alrik's ass. The Dommes take turns pushing the remote which make Alrik hmpf even louder each time.

Total size: 41.2 GB in 50 files.

Download Sydney Lee part 3

Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

You want to know what one of the most unusual things at Mean Girl Manor is, do ya loser??? Well, then get this clip asap as it is as unusual as it comes.. and none of you idiots even know the inside joke I'm talking about when I laugh My ass off like this in writing this description... maybe if you peasants pay enough attention you can see what it's working with when you watch the little preview....

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 654.2 MB

Download Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat