The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Handjob in bondage

Studio: Oliva
Video language: English

If you doubt that ladies can be skilled at shibari, you are damn wrong - and here in this video you will be proven wrong! Watch one chubby scared get tied up like a fuck doll - and then receive a quick calming handjob from his horny domina.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 23:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Handjob in bondage

Dylan Cover Takes A HUGE Strap On And Gets PEGGED By Nicole Kidd

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nicole Kidd and Dylan Cover
Genres: Hardcore, pegging, strap on, jerk off

Nicole Kidd has been VERY interested in trying out something new... specifically pegging. Pegging has been a trending topic for some time now and it's most definitely been on Nicole's radar. Country boy Dylan Cover is very open minded and the perfect candidate as Nicole's first "victim". You know, the reason Nicole is so obsessed with pegging is because now she is in the driver seat... she has all the control. Whether you like it or not, it's Miss Kidd's turn to make you take that dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dylan Cover Takes A HUGE Strap On And Gets PEGGED By Nicole Kidd

To withstand any load

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Have you ever seen a hottie more addictive than Eva Andersen? This blonde bombshell is every real man's dirtiest fantasy, and one dude got to have a taste! This gorgeous cutie will stuff his face in her ass, and also receive some delicious toe-sucking action. This dude is quite submissive, and he obviously loves to taste her most desirable bits!

Duration: 19:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8027kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Femdom punishment

The nasty old worm servicing this young domme has fucked things up again and needs being punished severely. Watch the dominant lady bend him over and plug his shaven asshole with a large sex toy. Oh yeah, that will hurt - but teach him a lesson too!

Duration: 26:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Femdom punishment

Delight in punishment part 5

Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Flogging

For details of my availability, and how you can book a dominatrix session with me, please visit my mistress sessions page. Gifts are always appreciated and may make me temporarily pleased with you. Please see my gift list for details on how you might get into my good books, and you can always buy my worn panties, used stockings, worn tights and used hold-ups from my used underwear page..

Total size: 11.9 GB in 44 files.

Download Delight in punishment part 5

Torturing dirty cock

This dwarf knows it for sure that trying to oppose his Mistress that is taller and stronger than him is no use at all. Thus, he will just writhe and squeal from pain when she comes torturing his bound bluish hard-on with hot wax and Wartenberg wheel.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Torturing dirty cock

Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Cast: Mistress Damazonia, Mistress Viper (TS)
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Threesome, Shemale, High Heels, Blowjob, Tattoo, Brunette, Big Strapon, Pegging, Cuckold

Damazonia and Viper are bullying the short guy they picked up in the street. They show him who's the boss by establishing clear physical dominance by towering over his small pathethic self. They push him around and squeeze him in between their big breasts. The two amazons can tell he's a little nervous, but he won't dare disobeying. Damazonia wants to see him suck Viper's cock. It is his first time with a trans woman and he is a cock sucking virgin. Even better! She make him gag on her cock and squeeze him in between their two strong body with his mouth full of cock. Damazonia wonders if he could take a dick up his ass, but decides he doesn't deserve it. He will be cuckolded and extremely "encouraged" to look very closely how Damazonia fuck her Tgirl friend's beautiful butthole. She is pulling on his leash so his face is right where her cock enters and after a few strokes, she has him suck on her cock, tasting Viper's ass.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15319kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Deep Throat, Femdom, Face Sitting

What happens when you put powerful women in charge of pleasure? You get CFNM! Volume 3 features some major cock rocking to all your favorite fetishes...

Duration: 29:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

Download CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the on.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Fuck Me Hard!

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Threesome, Ass Licking, Strap-on, Hand Job, Blowjob

This fit stud is going to get hell of a good time! These two hot babes got some big hard surprise for him! He's about to get butt fucked... but not by a man's rod, but by two big strap-ons!

Duration: 25:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3810kbps

File size: 743.0 MB

Download Fuck Me Hard!

Veve Candy and Amazon Annie - A Lesson He Wont Forget - HD 720p

VeVe, Candy, and Amazon Annie discover that Thrash has hidden a video camera in the women's locker room at their karate school, and that he's been recording everything. That little pervert! So, the ladies decide to teach him a lesson for being such a sleazeball... As Thrash is stretching out in the studio, the ladies surround him, wearing their sexy black pantyhose and leotards, and they proceed to tease him, crossing and stretching their legs, pointing their feet, flirting with him, and mesmerizing him. Thoroughly distracted, Thrash doesn't notice as VeVe sneaks up behind him... and kicks him in the crotch! The ladies all laugh, and their sadistic fun begins! They take turns punishing him with kicks to the body, head, and crotch, as they scold him and laugh at him. Each lady knocks Thrash down for the count and then takes her time victory posing with a foot on the face or groin. The ladies also double team him: one distracts him with her legs or hips as the other kicks him from behin.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2777kbps

File size: 663.7 MB

Download Veve Candy and Amazon Annie - A Lesson He Wont Forget - HD 720p

Mean Bitches - Pamela Morrison

Genres: Facesitting, Ass worship, Foot Worship

Every girl at Pamela's sorority knows about Jack: he's an old pervert who lives in the neighborhood, stares at your feet, and buys whatever you tell him to buy. Pamela starts by selling him a $100 candy bar, but soon realizes she can make him do anything she wants. She turns him into her obedient servant...

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mean Bitches - Pamela Morrison

Eliza Ibarra - Smile for Cock - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, CBT

Good boys get rewards in the House of Goddess Eliza and that reward is a big, thick cock in your ass. She wants to see her bottom bitch always smiling and happy when a cock is sliding in and out of his fuck-hole. Her slave will learn to love getting fucked as that is the only way he will be receiving any pleasure from here on out. His cock has been permanently locked and sealed away making sure he grows to love his reward as much as Eliza loves deep dicking him.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Eliza Ibarra - Smile for Cock - FullHD 1080p

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Sexbattle Ring Bout - Raund 12 - To Subdue! - Branka - Full HD 1080p

She humiliates him by dominating him with her soles, toes and turns him into the little foot bitch he should be. No one gets a free ride around here and he will have to work for his needs from now on!

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19414kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Sexbattle Ring Bout - Raund 12 - To Subdue! - Branka - Full HD 1080p