The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Another Ass Pounded

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Video language: English

Another cute white boy's about to get victimized by that huge strap-on! But don't get it wrong, this guy wants it, really bad! He's sucking on it and riding it like a pro!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 24:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3779kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 714.0 MB

Download Another Ass Pounded

His Ass is Mine - Francesca Le and Gabriel

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

Stunning CEO Francesca is interviewing for a new position at her company. She expects a lot from her employees. She expects 100% dedication to her and her needs. The dominating Francesca personally screens, interviews and trains every single employee so she knows they can do the job right! Poor Gabriel really needs this job and he will do absolutely anything to get it. This is music to Francesca's ears! His interview takes a sexy turn as she asks him if she will drop to his knees and suck her strap on cock! He he doesn't just have to! He wants too! Gabriel is so turned on he immediately is filled with kinky lust! The sultry Miss Le is a professional! She is skilled in the art of pegging and sexy mild domination where it is just enough! Watch as Francesca preps his tiny butthole. Of course it doesn't stay tiny for long after her session of ass eating and fingering. Its so slick and wet and ready for her strap on treatment. Nothing matches this experienced bombshell's enthusiasm and sh.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1537kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 331.7 MB

Download His Ass is Mine - Francesca Le and Gabriel

Macy Cartel

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out playing sports, but she's horny! Macy decides to use her cuckold's mouth while her boyfriend is out. It's a real privilege for the cuck to be able to orally service his Princess. Macy makes her cuckold lick her pussy and ass while locked in chastity for her. After she's had her orgasm, Macy marches the cuckold right to the ATM. She wants to use his bank account next. When she's finished using him in whichever ways bring her pleasure, she will lock him in his cage to rest until her boyfriend gets home.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9972kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Macy Cartel

Isabella Loves Dominate Part 2

Cast: Isabella
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

And again a lady named Isabella puts a Russian man in a pose and fucks him in the ass. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 295.7 MB

Download Isabella Loves Dominate Part 2

CumeatingCuckolds Elsa Jean Male Stripper

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Elsa Jean
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore.

Elsa Jean and her man hire a male stripper just to f"ck her. Her cuckold man is so happy to watch a real man f"ck his woman. She makes her man suck that huge cock and swallow all his cum.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6435kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CumeatingCuckolds Elsa Jean Male Stripper

Extra strong Part 202: Delicate perversions

Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Fisting, BDSM, Toys

Our website uses cookies to offer you an attractive user experience and the best possible functionality. Simply decide for yourself which types of cookies should be set when you use our website. We generally do not use Facebook or Google tracking. You can find more information in our privacy policy.

Duration: 2:43:06
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1581kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Extra strong Part 202: Delicate perversions

Asshole Stretching

Studio: Juicy Entertainment

Get on your knees and grab your biggest dildo, for this black chick got a Huge Strap-On for your white ass! She's ready to stretch your tight ass like it's never been before!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 25:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps

File size: 734.3 MB

Download Asshole Stretching

Foot Goddess Mia - When Goddess Mia gets angry - Full HD 1080p

I can get angry for a lot of reasons. It's really up to you and your performance in front of me. If you fail at any point, I get very disappointed and angry. It can be because you didn't clean my shoes right, because you talked without permission, because you did something that you shouldn't have or basically just because you are so repulsive to me. And you know what, this slut is all of this. He made some crucial mistakes and he payed for it. You really don't want to be near me when I get angry, but I guess it's your lucky day. This will be like a guide how NOT to behave around Goddess Mia.

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9683kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Foot Goddess Mia - When Goddess Mia gets angry - Full HD 1080p

Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Studio: True Life

Long legged blond beauty in pink stockings getting into hardcore fucking in a domination scene with the muscular dude in a mask to do all of her caprices to bring her into paradise of pleasures for her sweet cunt

Duration: 24:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Taking my Pet for a walk

Cast: Demmi, Grazy, Isabel, Bianca Santos, Saori Kido
Genres: trampling, female dominatio

Demmi in her special high-heeled sandals is ready for action. Isabelle came home and was late today! This is the perfect excuse Demmi needed to punish him for trampling. Demmi is known for being a very wicked mistress, and in this video you will understand why!

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3099kbps

File size: 755.0 MB

Download Taking my Pet for a walk

Chastity Sex Denial

Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

He Lost And Was Milked Dry

It was just a friendly game of pool until the bet was made. He lost this time. Now he gets what I want. A long hard milking. I wrapped him up on the pool table. I began a long slow tease to bring up his sensitivity before the strokes began. He blows his wade and drains his balls of all his semen in minutes. But the fun wasn't over I was just getting started. I bring him to another load except there was no load to blow. It was a dry orgasm which sucked for him but a lot of fun for me

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 317.3 MB

Download He Lost And Was Milked Dry

Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Damazonia, Mistress Viper (TS)
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Threesome, Shemale, High Heels, Blowjob, Tattoo, Brunette, Big Strapon, Pegging, Cuckold

Damazonia and Viper are bullying the short guy they picked up in the street. They show him who's the boss by establishing clear physical dominance by towering over his small pathethic self. They push him around and squeeze him in between their big breasts. The two amazons can tell he's a little nervous, but he won't dare disobeying. Damazonia wants to see him suck Viper's cock. It is his first time with a trans woman and he is a cock sucking virgin. Even better! She make him gag on her cock and squeeze him in between their two strong body with his mouth full of cock. Damazonia wonders if he could take a dick up his ass, but decides he doesn't deserve it. He will be cuckolded and extremely "encouraged" to look very closely how Damazonia fuck her Tgirl friend's beautiful butthole. She is pulling on his leash so his face is right where her cock enters and after a few strokes, she has him suck on her cock, tasting Viper's ass.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15319kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Forced bi, Full Movies, All Sex

Story Princess Marina Angel is having fun in her room dressed in her school uniform with her personal purple dildo before she is leaving to hang out with some friends of hers. As she is leaving she sees her stepfather and stepbrother cleaning the pool. Her stepfather is telling her she better go change, but she ignores him and walks off. When Princess Marina comes home she finds her stepbrother and father going through her room and smelling her dildo and red panties. "You two are so pathetic and now you're going to do everything I say or I'm telling mom". Princess Marina starts to play with her tight pink pussy with her dildo and making her daddy and brother lick and suck it clean between her moans. After she makes them put on her school uniform and puts them in their personal collars, Princess Marina makes these snooping pathetic father and son get down 0n their knees and lick her asshole till their tongues are about to fall off. "Now brother I want you to show me your dick sucking s.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Cast: Amadahy, Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, High Heels, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!

After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking .

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Stretched And made To Ejaculate

Lee had been real good for Mistress Brenda. She decided to give him a treat. Mistress suspended Lee on his toes stretched out as far as he could go. She attached a cord to the head of his cock and attached it to the ceiling to hold him in place. Mistress starters tickling his cock and balls her way. Mistress Brenda had been talking with a friend of hers earlier that day. Her friend had told her about the dueling Hitachi's on the head of a cock. the sensation will make him ejaculate uncontrollable. Brenda new she had to try this. So after the tickling she broke out the Hitachi's and to see how he could handle it. She told him that if he cums she would beat him and he knows what that feels like. The control he had was pushed to the his limit. Now it was time for his milking. With the long hard slow strokes it didn't take long before his ejaculation started now it was time to turn up strokes and let him beg for it to stop

Duration: 18:03
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps

File size: 120.6 MB

Download Stretched And made To Ejaculate