The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

CorbinFisher Rocky's Rub Down

It's really been a whole lot of fun having Rocky back at CorbinFisher , and fun getting him in to every bit of action we can think up for him. Thankfully for all of us, Rocky is always up for whatever kind of good time we can throw him in to. Given how much fun Rocky's been since returning to CorbinFisher , he's earned himself the special treatment in this episode! Rocky lays back to get a massage that progresses to some wonderfully intense action that leaves Rocky blown away by how great it all felt. The image that'll stick with you after this one is Rocky on his hands and knees, ass in the air, blowing a huge load while getting his hole pumped by a big dildo. It's hot as heck, so I'll let you get to seeing it happen!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download CorbinFisher Rocky's Rub Down

Veronica Moser

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Cock Tickled And made To Cum

A request I had from a very special member. He wanted to see Slave Lee bound and helpless. His cock tickled and abused till he came. So I plastic wrapped him to a large board with only his junk exposed for me to torment. I added zip ties to really secure him. With a large ball gag and his head plastic wrapped to the board he wasn't going anywhere for a while. I tickled the head of his cock and his balls for a while and switched back and forth from long hard strokes to very easy strokes. He was about to loose his mind and thats when i turned to the Hitachi. The vibration on his cock with the added tickle torture to the cock head was to much for him. The only thing was I was in control and made him take every bit of it. He was so scared to cum knowing what was next.
A request I had from a very special member. He wanted to see Slave Lee bound and helpless. His cock tickled and abused till he came. So I plastic wrapped him to a large board with only his junk exposed for me to torment. I .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:19
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps

File size: 122.4 MB

Download Cock Tickled And made To Cum

Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Fishnets, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Ass Worship, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Ebony

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Delight in punishment part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Flogging

My name is Miss Jessica Wood, and I would like to invite you into my world...I am a strict and frequently cruel woman, who thoroughly enjoys punishing and torturing misbehaving subs during my dominatrix sessions.

Total size: 13.1 GB in 50 files.

Download Delight in punishment part 1

Ania Kinski - Dominatrix FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ania Kinski

At the end of her trial day in Ania's restaurant, Carolina and her new boss talk about her work. To continue her initiation, Ania even decides to surprise her by taking her to a very special evening. The young single woman discovers a place where swapping rhymes with voluptuousness and fantasy with orgasm...

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3859kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 581.9 MB

Download Ania Kinski - Dominatrix FullHD 1080p

Ass Worship With Pretty Pamela Morrison

Cast: Pamela Morrison
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship,

Every girl at Pamela's sorority knows about Jack: he's an old pervert who lives in the neighborhood, stares at your feet, and buys whatever you tell him to buy. Pamela starts by selling him a $100 candy bar, but soon realizes she can make him do anything she wants. She turns him into her obedient servant...

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Worship With Pretty Pamela Morrison

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the o.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

More Brutal Punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go , but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose . So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More Brutal Punishment

HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Own You

Studio: Worship Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Own You

Ebony gives foot job before fucking

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Sierra Lust
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial,Chubby

Beautiful chubby ebony is seducing white dude with her curly body and for a start just let him to skin pulling his rod between her sexy feet and then he fucked her pussy.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9082kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ebony gives foot job before fucking

Macy Cartel

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a li.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Erin Everheart - A Happy Marriage with Erin and Draven

Cast: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Foot Licking, Blowjo

Gorgeous and busty Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro is confident about her looks! She knows how to highlight her fantastic body with sexy lingerie and high heels. She looks forward getting some hot anal sex with Kristof Cale!

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Erin Everheart - A Happy Marriage with Erin and Draven