The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Ebony girl giving guy a full pleasure

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Unique
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial
Video language: English

Filthy dude is lover of foot fetish and that ebony is willing to give him any part of her body that he want. He rubs his cock between feet and then nail her tasty narrow cunt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9024kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ebony girl giving guy a full pleasure

Perfect Replacement is Here

Studio: Lava XXX

When there is no real cock they may find some plastic replacement and they have no problem with that. They just need to put something inside of their volcanoes. To set the fire both wear red.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3751kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Perfect Replacement is Here

Her male anal slut

Studio: Oliva

With such a wide selection of kinky rubber cocks at her disposal, this Mistress is definitely not going to leave her old servant's asshole unplugged. Watch her go from the smallest to the largest phalluses and shag him with a strap-on for dessert!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 26:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Her male anal slut

The Ass Checkers - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Fetish Liza, Mister P., SlaveB

You May Come again", this is what the numerous slave candidates who are checked by the juror's lady Carmen and Fetish Liza for „heart and bowel...

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download The Ass Checkers - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

New extreme trample

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Trampling, Female Domination

She tramples the slave's body with great effort, and Isabelle screams and pleads for the end of the session. Demmy uses all her weight to stomp on Isabelle's chest, face, neck and even steps on Isabelle's stomach! All we can say is that Isabelle will never be late again after this terrible punishment.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps

File size: 790.3 MB

Download New extreme trample

Fun and Games - Elena De Luca, Hannah Hunt and Marcelo - Full HD 1080p

It's been a great night out for Dommes Elena De Luca and Hannah Hunt - but why should the fun stop when they have their slave Marcelo to torment with a game of butt attachment ring toss (really!) and double strap-on? Their aim gets better with time, and much laughing, but anal slut Marcelo is having a hard time keeping a normal-sized butt plug in his gaping ass. So, it's time for pegging him at both ends, as the Mistresses take turns butt fucking him and having him deep throat their strap-on cock. But they're not done yet - Elena turns her strap-on attention to Hannah and fucks her while on top of long-suffering Marcelo!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9615kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fun and Games - Elena De Luca, Hannah Hunt and Marcelo - Full HD 1080p

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Release Year: 2021

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Slave deserves a big trampling session

Genres: Trampling, Female Domination

This is the perfect excuse Demmi needed to punish him for trampling. Demmi is known for being a very wicked mistress, and from this video you will understand why!

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3212kbps

File size: 754.1 MB

Download Slave deserves a big trampling session

ManyVids - Kristie Bish - If You're Good, Ill Fuck You Ass Strapon

The scene opens with you on your knees staring up at my huge cock hanging in your face. I slowly stroke it once or twice, giving you a chance to admire its thickness and size. I tell you that I want to feel your throat wrapped around my cock, and that if you suck me off really well, I'll slip my dick into your slutty fuckhole, and squirt deep inside you. Of course, you're up to the challenge, the question is, will you suck me off well enough?

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 31129kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download ManyVids - Kristie Bish - If You're Good, Ill Fuck You Ass Strapon

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Breaking Slave

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Paddling, Whipping

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of the.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Breaking Slave

Hell of femdom pain

Studio: Oliva
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Having fluffed her slave up by him to eat some pussy, this Mistress is ready to bring the cheered up fucker down with a whole lot of excruciating femdom pain. Watch her drip hot wax on his shaven ass, whip it and even pierce it with needles!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 26:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3639kbps

File size: 739.6 MB

Download Hell of femdom pain

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Mistress Lucy - Cruel Whipping Punishment

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Pain

Mistress Lucy is really angry, because her slave didn't clean her favourite slippers, so she decides to punish him. She makes him kneel down before a structure, she cuffs his hands to it and him to sniff the dirty slippers, while whipping him brutally. The slave is suffering like hell, but he knows when Lucy is annoyed, there is no mercy. After she whipped the slave brutally, she wanted to take back her slippers, but the slave didn't let them go, so she had to stroke him some more pretty hard and that's convinced him. The slave learned to life that he has to do what Lucy asks word by word!

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14867kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 836.0 MB

Download Mistress Lucy - Cruel Whipping Punishment

Red Glove Denial

She had him bound with belts and his hands high over his head. She took a thin black ribbon and tied it around his cock and balls. It was so tight that there was no way he could get off. She put on her long red gloves.Rubbing his cock with the gloves and teasing him with her long sharp black nails was undeniable. His erection grew beyond his ability to control his self and she was just getting started. He was brought to the point of no return. With ribbon on his cock and balls it cause him to have a dry painful orgasm XXXX his ejaculation up in side his self. At the end She removes the ribbon and introduces the Hitachi to him cause the cum to just drip out from his orgasm. He is stroked,teased,and denied till he no ability to sustain an erection. Being completely broken and left to

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:51
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 761kbps

File size: 142.8 MB

Download Red Glove Denial