Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 03

Part of the attraction of these annual luncheons is that the women attending can let their hair down and enjoy themselves. Free from their intrusive security and personal secretaries they can indulge their vices. Rose is an expert at providing high quality entertainment exactly suited to the women's tastes. Part of her staff's training includes how to service powerful women - but it can be a nerve-wracking experience as Bobby and Toby are about to find out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2439kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 121.7 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 03

Selena Likes Dominate Part 2

Cast: Selena
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The slave knew what awaited him, but could not resist the spell of the Russian lady. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 201.2 MB

Download Selena Likes Dominate Part 2

Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Holes

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Anal, Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose, Strap On - Pegging
Video language: English

Madeline has her boss decked out in leather and oiled up like a holiday ham! Watch her use all of his holes while he begs to come, and she laughs at his helpless whining.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 932.4 MB

Download Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Holes

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 02

James is well aware of what is at stake and is under intense pressure to ensure the women have a good time. Rose has laid on a sumptuous luncheon but that has merely whetted the women's appetites. Rose knows that what will really get their attention is man flash served up to them. But despite his desire to further his career, the inexperienced young man is finding it very difficult to expose himself to these intimidating women.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2411kbps

File size: 113.6 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 02

HD Femdom Sex Videos Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BallBustingChicks
Cast: Axa Jay
Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Inspects Cucks Chastity and Makes him Worship

Cast: Sadie (aka Sadie Holmes)
Genres: FemDom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, Chastity, Ass Worship, Cuckolding

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9961kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Inspects Cucks Chastity and Makes him Worship

St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 03

Release Year: 2021
Studio: CFNM

Under the guise of performing a medical examination to check him over, the two girls are taking all sorts of liberties with the naked boy. David doesn't understand what is going on and cannot think of a way of putting a stop to it. The older girls scare the hell out of him and he's too frightened to cross them. Something they use to their advantage.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2286kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

Download St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 03

HD Femdom Sex Videos Alexa Kane

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking

Alexa Kane manipulates her into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's to lick his 's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Alexa Kane

Using Her Boss's Holes

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo
Genres: Anal, Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose, Strap On - Peggin

Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 932.4 MB

Download Using Her Boss's Holes

St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 02

Studio: CFNM

Every minute spent in the hot stuffy locker room is uncomfortable for poor David. He wants to get dressed and cover his modesty - but the girls won't let him. And now their investigation of his naked body is set to become even more humiliating. It's all very bewildering for the immature lad.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2689kbps

File size: 168.7 MB

Download St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 02

HD Femdom Sex Videos Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Spidey Amber finds herself on the good side as a superhero but still finds a way to be bad. She captures a helpless little male citizen to practice her powers on. The small male citizen has no chance against Amber and her superpowers. Spidey Amber's legs are too strong for the citizen. In the end, the citizen is retired. Spidey Amber is enthralled by her new powers.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 917.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 3

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Genres: Homewrecker, Tease, Legs, Boots, Shiny, Leggings, Chastity, Bimbo,

Episode 3: It's day 3 of your stay and training to be a good **** for your Mistress. I require that all My slaves know that serving Me comes before any of their own needs. That doing a task I say come before any form of pleasure you may have. I have you locked in chastity today as I see how good you're breath play skills are. I you with My ass in and out of shiny pants and mock your locked up cock.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20497kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 3

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 2

Genres: Femdom, POV

Episode 2: Yesterday (Day 1) you were so new and nervous that after the little bit of training W/we completed you were wiped out. Well, wake the fuck up loser !! Every minute that you are in My dungeon you are under My control. Today I have some new plans for you. Ballbusting with My sexy black femdom boots .but first you have to worship them properly first.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17555kbps

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 2

Milked Man Pussy

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Milked Man Pussy

Expensive Obsession

Cast: Helena Sin
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 14:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14374kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Expensive Obsession

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 1

Genres: Femdom, POV, Strapon

Episode 1: Seems you finally too the plunge . Finally, you turned in your blackmail contract and left your stupid cunt wife. We'll My little slave in training, That was just the first part. Now you will go through a few weeks of training to see if you can earn your keep at My dungeon

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17022kbps

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 1

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastit

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away