Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

HD Femdom Sex Videos Inspects Cucks Chastity and Makes him Worship

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BratPrincessVideo
Cast: Sadie (aka Sadie Holmes)
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, Chastity, Ass Worship, Cuckolding
Video language: English

Sadie calls her cuck into the living room to give him a list of things to do. She has a lot of cleaning tasks for her beta. The beta gets sullen and begs to get out of chastity. It's been a really long time since he's had an orgasm. Sadie becomes enraged with the cuck. He wants an orgasm?! Seriously, Sadie has a very long list of things he needs to do and wasting time on his orgasm is not one of them! Sadie punishes her cuck by insisting he stay in chastity even longer. Even though the cuck won't be having orgasms anytime soon Sadie wants one right now. She has her locked cuck lick her pussy. Sadie uses his mouth until she has her orgasm. Before she dismisses her cuck Sadie tells him that he will be going on a fast to conserve more money for her spending. Then, she requires the cuck to worship her asshole. For the next week all the cuck will be allowed to eat are her ass and pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9961kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Inspects Cucks Chastity and Makes him Worship

CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 03

Under the guise of performing a medical examination to check him over, the two girls are taking all sorts of liberties with the naked boy. David doesn't understand what is going on and cannot think of a way of putting a stop to it. The older girls scare the hell out of him and he's too frightened to cross them. Something they use to their advantage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:48
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2286kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

Download CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 03

Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels

Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Foxy Dolls - Ina Black Takes No Prisoners

A Bulgarian guy contacted Ina asking for a session, and Ina feeling more than fit after a long absence, jumped at the opportunity. At last a chance to destroy a man, that´s what keeps her going. The guy was probably not really aware of these circumstances because he went in to the fight with positive energy. But somehow this energy soon faded away. Because what you see is not a wrestling match, it´s a lesson in how to subdue and humiliate the "stronger sex" and smiling while you do it. Ina shows no mercy whatsoever. The guy is in pain on several occasions and Ina enjoys every second of it. You will see painful scissors, heavy facesitting, and lots of weird holds that puts the guy in real pain. Ina is back for real, hungrier than ever.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8431kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 955.0 MB

Download Foxy Dolls - Ina Black Takes No Prisoners

I'll fuck you in the ass

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex
Video language: German

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download I'll fuck you in the ass

Facesits Her Debt Slave

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave s face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave s chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Facesits Her Debt Slave

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heel

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My Auntie and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples... BOBBING FOR APPLES OUT OF A MEAN GIRL TOILET OF COURSE!!!!See, We really can be nice and sweet to these losers when We want to. I dragged the old ass thing into the bathroom off My bedroom, and tossed a few treats in the bowl for this loser to have at it. I even was kind enough to give it a little drink mid-way through the exercise. And better yet, the whole time this loser got to clean and lick and feast on all the various little Mean Girl leftovers that it could find on the bowl. So between that, the apples, and the drink I let it have, this thing had a better Halloween Meal than most of Our slaves get on Thanksgiving. .

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financia.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantasti
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallower

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 02

Every minute spent in the hot stuffy locker room is uncomfortable for poor David. He wants to get dressed and cover his modesty - but the girls won't let him. And now their investigation of his naked body is set to become even more humiliating. It's all very bewildering for the immature lad.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2689kbps

File size: 168.7 MB

Download CFNM St.Dunstan's - David's Lockeroom Surprise 02

Elvira

Cast: Elvira
Genres: All sex

His holes will be used daily as a stable whore, but first she needs to relax them. She uses her fat straponed cock to gouge his tight ass until he is ready to handle the biggest cock ever.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

Download Elvira

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean - Princess Amber - Full HD 1080p

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My Auntie and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean - Princess Amber - Full HD 1080p

Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave

Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

The best thing about having a personal 24/7 sex slave is that you get to use them as a guinea pig whenever you want! I've always wondered what happens if a man cums with a metal rod in his dick hole and after 7 weeks in quarantine, I'm bored and will stop at nothing to entertain Myself...even if it's at subby hubby's expense. Today, I'm going to find out what happens when a cock is made to release while being stuffed with a sound :) With subby hubby in bondage under My perfect ass, I take advantage of his vulnerable state and decide to go to town on his cock slit. Using a variety of hard, cold metal rods, watch the smile on My face as I fuck him from the inside out and make him take every inch of My many sounds. Thin, thick, long, textured, you won't believe how I train subby hubby to crave the feeling of Me stroking his cock from the inside. I bring him to climax with the cold steel implement still inside his hard dick...will anything cum out?

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15498kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

Brutal Beach Day - Mistress Veronica Vixen - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Veronica takes her slave to the beach for some sneaky outdoor fun. The stupid slave is given the task of worshipping Her Goddess feet. He really sucks at doing the bare minimum so Mistress slaps him around and shoves his face in the sand. Mistress is aware She can get caught at any moment but ruins him outdoors anyways!!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24749kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Brutal Beach Day - Mistress Veronica Vixen - Full HD 1080p