Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

HD Femdom Sex Videos Enjoys Pussy Worship After Shopping Trip

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity
Video language: English

Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a lit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Enjoys Pussy Worship After Shopping Trip

Alice And Tat'yana Like Domination

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Two experienced friends decide to dominate one slave who wants special attention. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 836kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 107.9 MB

Download Alice And Tat'yana Like Domination

CFNM Autumn Term 10

The excitement at the disco in the school assembly hall is reaching fever pitch with the girls eagerly milking the naked boys. With no teachers to stop them they are really going for it. The boys have no resistance to the girls attentions and find themselves succumbing to their bidding. It looks like it's going to be a messy end to the day!

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2217kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 118.7 MB

Download CFNM Autumn Term 10

Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Axa Jay
Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

CFNM Autumn Term part 08

It's a frenzy of naked male bodies rubbing up against the fully-clothed girls in the school assembly hall. But when Marcus tries to put a dampener on things the girls decide it's time to teach him a lesson. While he struggles in their grips Ms Daniels is teaching Mr Craig a special lesson of her own - how to be subservient to a superior female. But it won't be easy and will involve a lot of pain - something Mr Craig is unprepared for.

Duration: 6:02
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 106.4 MB

Download CFNM Autumn Term part 08

Lacy Lennon

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: All sex

Princess ravages her slave's ass with her big, buckled cock to make sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She stretches his holes and is ready for all her friends to come and fuck his ass.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Lacy Lennon

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground. Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex. My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away. But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels. Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off. It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom. Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting. The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it. After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

CFNM Autumn Term part 07

With Marcus sent off to find some spare clothes the rest of the pupils relax and enjoy themselves. The boys and girls seek every opportunity to accidentally bump into each other - anything for some physical contact. Meanwhile Mr Craig is surprised to find his overtures to Ms Daniels are accepted and the two slip away for some privacy. They leave Jackie in charge. After all - she's a trustworthy girl - what could possibly go wrong?

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2167kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 102.2 MB

Download CFNM Autumn Term part 07

Daphne Dare

Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: All sex

She wants a slave girl to lick her ass. You want to be as lucky as her slave in the video. You would like to lick the same ass. You are stuck at home and looking. You must give her credit for the honor of watching another slave worship what you cannot have.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 862.2 MB

Download Daphne Dare

Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

Meet Mistress Shayenne, a typical brazilian fit hottie, with strong legs that could easily cause bilateral rupture. In this video she delivers several powerful kicks to the poor slave, leaving him in the brink of spilling guts out. She knees him several times with precise strikes making him collapse with a single hit. She also makes him lick her Brazilian big ass while in throbbing pain.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4078kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 455.6 MB

Download Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Sexy Fetish Maid High Heel Trampling

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

As a sexy French Maid in PVC I tell my "boss" off and trample his abs with my super high stiletto heels until they are tender and marked. Very real and very painful...That will teach him!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3127kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 148.4 MB

Download Sexy Fetish Maid High Heel Trampling

Axa Jay Extreme Cock And Ball Abuse!

The bottomless brat girl has fun to pull his balls high up to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals... she beat and whip his bollocks merciless. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and ass cheeks to his manhood further. Take him in the bathroom to kick him hard in the balls!

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 470.7 MB

Download Axa Jay Extreme Cock And Ball Abuse!

CFNM Autumn Term part 04

A and her are paying a visit to Dorothy - James' new owner. For the it's a brand new and exciting experience. She's a little nervous - never before having had such free access to a naked boy. But with the older women's encouragement she soon overcomes her shyness and takes full advantage of the chained up young man before her. Soon she's teasing and using James to satisfy her sexual cravings.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2213kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 173.1 MB

Download CFNM Autumn Term part 04

Axa Jay Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download Axa Jay Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

CFNM Autumn Term part 03

While Michael is being paraded around the shopping centre stark naked, the girls from the hockey team are finding their own way to feast their eyes on some male flesh. There is a rumour passed down from the older girls of a spy-hole into the gymnasium so Olivia and Jackie rush off to investigate. And what a treat they are in for when sports teacher Mr Craig insists the boys strip off for their annual weigh-in.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1022x576, AVC (H.264), 1918kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 87.5 MB

Download CFNM Autumn Term part 03

HD Femdom Sex Videos Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetish

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Tongue

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship, Fingerin

Will Havoc's company stock will tank if he doesn't get the report finished and his hot secretary, Madeline, has been missing all day! When she appears, Will is all ears when she tells him she has a solution, but he has to use his tongue on her exactly the way she likes it. This office won't close until his punishment is done!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 890.9 MB

Download Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Tongue