Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Fabiana Puts Lance Under A Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSitting
Video language: English

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. Download and enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under A Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Creepy pool boy taken down by two of us

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Pretty Lexi Lane is sunning herself in the backyard in her tiny little bikini. She doesn't get to relax though because the pool boy is bothering her asking personal questions and staring at her tits instead of doing his job. She tells him to leave her alone but he doesn't stop pestering her. This just infuriates me so I rush over and press a rag full of pool chemicals over his face. The boy becomes woozey and disoriented so we push him on the patio table and I start to tie his ass up. You are going to be sorry boy. Lexi holds him down and I bind his wrists together behind his back. She grabs another piece of rope and hands it to me while I tie his ankles together as she breast smothers him. We berate him and mock him and put him in a hogtie. Tied like a fucking hog boy. I laugh at him for staring at Lexi's big natural tits and I XXXX his face into my pussy. WW are enjoying this and I yank Lexi's string bikini bottom leaving her bare pussy and ass exposed. I shove Lexi's bi.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 248.9 MB

Download Creepy pool boy taken down by two of us

Pussy Whipped Pleaser

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Stockings, Queening, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Red August has her loser ex-boyfriend locked up in chastity and on his knees like a good little bitch. She verbally humiliates his while in bare stocking feet and a sheer bodysuit showing off her perfect body. Tony desperately wants to make passes at this Mistress in glasses but she is having none of that. Her new boyfriend has a HUGE cock and knows how to fuck her, unlike this wimpy bitch. Now he is just good for ass licking and teasing! And Mistress does just that, smothering him with her huge sweaty ass and letting him get whiffs of her perfect pussy through her sheer bodysuit. She's getting so turned on by what a pathetic loser her ex-boyfriend is and humps his face while dangling those chastity keys in front of him.
Finally, she is worked up enough and bends over, telling Tony to tongue fuck her asshole and maybe he can be her human toilet paper forever. Once her sweaty ass is nice and clean Mistress is all worked up and decides to really put Tony to work. Since his dick is usel.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 845.8 MB

Download Pussy Whipped Pleaser

Handjob by X-cross

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This male switch loves it when his cock is serviced by raunchy babes - and will go for it even when it requires cuffing him by the hands to St. Andrew's cross. See him bound and helpless, getting a handjob and some whipping from two babes at once!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 137.2 MB

Download Handjob by X-cross

Pathetic pool boy double teamed

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

The new pool boy Kevin Wang is such a slacker. He pretends to be skimming the pool when clearly he is eyeing up busty redhead Bella Ink as she lounges. She tells him to get lost since a lowly pool boy isn't good enough for her. He tries to convince her that he is a hard working man and this just pisses Bella off and when he won't leave her alone she grabs him in a tight choke hold and wrestles him down to the ground. As she squeezes tighter and his eyes roll back into his head she envisions all the things she can do to him to teach him a lesson. When he can no longer move she calls me over and we decide the double team the pathetic loser boy. I straddle his prone body face slapping him until he wakes up and I push his wrists together so Bella can bind his wrists together behind his back. We pull the boy up onto his knees and force his mouth open. Bella shoves a dirty pair of panties into his mouth and we seal it off super tightly with thick electrical tape. Kevin is now reduc.

Duration: 12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 322.2 MB

Download Pathetic pool boy double teamed

Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking,

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Filthy Ash Hole - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Stockings

Princess Macy loves to smoke cigarettes even if it's the one thing her slave can't stand. He tries to tell her she shouldn't smoke but that only makes Princess Macy want to do it more. The fact her slave hates the smell of smoke and the taste of ash makes turning him into her human ashtray that much more enjoyable. Princess Macy goes through two cigarettes while making sure the smoke fills up her slave's lungs as he coughs away like a little bitch. She wants to turn his tongue into a filthy shady of black as she discards her ash directly into his mouth. To show how little Princess Macy cares about what her slave thinks of smoking she burns both cigarettes directly out on his tarred and ashed tongue.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Filthy Ash Hole - FullHD 1080p

Stalker boy bound with his cock out

I've been watching the young neighbor boy Toby Springs staring at me through the blinds. He seems to be obsessed with creeping and peeping me and he admits he wants to fuck an older woman. I realize he's a cougar hound so I tell the boy I'm into kinky sex and that I'll tie him up to make him helpless. Toby reluctantly agrees since he's really into sex with a cougar and I grope his cock to make him more compliant. I begin by tying his wrists together behind his back and I can see his cock get hard under his shorts. He tells me he's been on a cougar website and that this is his dream. I remove his shorts and puut him on the floor adding more rope to the young stud. He's so shy that he blushes when I peel down my silk panties and shove them into his mouth forcing them into the back of his throat then wrapping his sweet young face with thick electrical tape. Suddenly I change my demeanor and begin yelling at the young boy for stalking me. I rope him up some more and he struggles .

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 323.2 MB

Download Stalker boy bound with his cock out

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Madison Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download Madison Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

Bound football player tickled to breathless

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

As the dean of the school I have control over the rules for the football players and a failing grade means they are off the team. Of course I use my power to mercilessly make each one of them submit to a tickling session in order to obtain a passing grade. Today I have quarterback Chester bound spread eagle on his bed and I straddle him and begin ticklig his underarms. Chester is very, very ticklish and he bucks and screams beneath me. I taunt him with the anticipation of my long fingernails before digging in for more arm pit tickling. I move down to his bound feet and remove his socks before tickling them relentlessly. By now Chester is completely out of breath and he can barely breath. I climb on top of him again for more under the arm tickling and when he's totally breathless I leave him bound announcing that I plan to keep him as my captive and we will continue tomorrow ...

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps

File size: 168.3 MB

Download Bound football player tickled to breathless

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toy

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Madison

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Madison
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download Madison

Irate uber guy elbow bound & panty gagged

Pretty blonde MILF Vicky Vixxx is taking an Uber ride home. When they arrive at her destination he is annoyed when the credit card on Vicky's account is denied. She rummages through her purse and hands him another credit card. This card is also denied. Vicky searches her wallet for some money, but comes up short. Vicky offers to give the man a check, but now he is furious, saying that he has been cheated like this before, that people like her are putting him out of business. She tells the driver that her roommate will have money and asks him to wait while she runs in to get it. This infuriates the Uber driver because he isn't up for getting stiffed on the ride so he follows her inside. He grabs her arm and slams her up against the wall roughly manhandling her demanding payment. Vicky screams and calls out for me and I rush in and point my g at him. Hands up buddy! I XXXX him down onto his knees and rope up his upper arms cinching his elbows painfully close. Vicky grabs him.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps

File size: 211.7 MB

Download Irate uber guy elbow bound & panty gagged

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Tinder date thought he was getting laid

I got myself on that new dating site Tinder and am on my first date with Nick Nutter. He's quite touchy feely and grabbing me and I'm not comfortable with how fast he's moving. He laughs and tells me that Tinder is a hook up site and I am shocked! I thought we'd have dinner and he is here only to fuck a cougar. Maria Jade storms out of the bedroom and presses a wet rag over his face. Beefy Nick struggles but the fumes overtake him and soon he is putty in our hands. We drag his sorry ass to the bedroom. Nick awakens by Maria slapping his face. He's been stripped down to his boxers and we begin to taunt and tickle torture him. Each of us peels off one of his socks and go to town on his extremely ticklish feet. Nick struggles furiously to get free but he's been bound in a spread eagle for a reason and we have no mercy for this loser boy. We tickle him all over then Maria pounces on his cock and pulls it out of his boxers swallowing it down her throat. I squeeze his balls and .

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3387kbps

File size: 215.0 MB

Download Tinder date thought he was getting laid

Chastity Slut Orgasms

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, Ejaculation, FaceSitting

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Chastity Slut Orgasms

Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys

They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Amazing babe takes on two dicks

Studio: Torrid Entertainment
Cast: Melissa Lauren, Barry Scott, Kris Knight
Genres: Dark Hair, Threesome, Handjob, Facial

Two horny dudes called one sexy hooker with pierced nipples to come and do some pro skin pulling to them. They don't want to fuck her, just to watch her jerking their cocks and let them cum on her pretty face.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amazing babe takes on two dicks