Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Muscular black panty sniffer double teamed

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom
Video language: English

Nyxon and I were looking to get in shape for the new year so we hired a personal trainer from Craig's List. Muscular black guy Jah shows up and we negotiate a great deal to begin personal training. He asks to use the bathroom before we begin. After a few long minutes I look to Nyxon - this is taking far too long. What the hell is he going in there. We enter the room to find the muscular ebony man with his hands full of my panties sniffing them and rubbing them on his face! We threaten to let his dirty little secret out and I cover his head with panties. I shove a pair into his mouth then grab some thick electrical tape and wrap his face with layers and layers until he's reduced to grunts and groans. I cross his legs like a girl and bind his ankles and knees with the tape as Nyxon grabs pantyhose and pulls it over his face hooding him. We add several colorful panties on his face and demand free training to keep his secret. Poor helpless Jah struggles in the bondage and I keep.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 220.7 MB

Download Muscular black panty sniffer double teamed

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSittin

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Electrified dick

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

This submissive fucker hiding his filthy face behind a gas mask obviously needs being powered up a bit. Well, looks like his domme dressed as naughty nurse can help him with that! Watch her electrify his shaven balls making him scream his heart out!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 246.2 MB

Download Electrified dick

and anal

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

The Mistress knows that her slave's ass is extremely sensitive after a crazy strapon party, so this time she decides to take things a little slower. Watch her lube his backdoor up abundantly and then take the time to stretch it wide with her fingers!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

Download and anal

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSittin

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Alexandra Snow - Relationship Upgrade

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Big Tits, Chastity, POV, Fetish

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly. So I've decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You're going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It's submission or divorce. It's your call, dear.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Relationship Upgrade

Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can t take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison s sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave s wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The .

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

Contessa Cara - Heavy Rubber Fisting part 3

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Totally dressed in rubber and gasmask, chained to the sling, the rubber-mistress fist is fucking an anal-slave in her rubber-dungeon, upto an ecstatic climax. With her shoulderlength extreme heavy rubber gloves, the mistress is tearing apart the slaves ass. Nonstop, she's fisting him powerfull and merciless, deeper and deeper inside the moaning slaves endless bowel.

Format: avi
Duration: 14:39
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 153.9 MB

Download Contessa Cara - Heavy Rubber Fisting part 3

Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Brunette, Bikini, Brat Girls, Leg Humping, Leg Fucking, High Heels, Fetish

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor. The cuck makes a worship puddle for his beloved Princess Christina. The clip ends with 2 POV style jerk off instructions for the viewers as well. The humiliation is high. The cuck is now back into chastity where it will stay until after Valentine's Day. Now is the time for cuckolds to begin saving for gifts!

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Kyler's Orgasm Game - Kyler Quinn

Cast: Kyler Quinn
Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm,

Kyler Quinn plays a challenge where she wins $100 but only if she lasts 10 minutes without having an orgasm. Spoiler: she gets sensitive after she cums and squirts a little bit.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 434.8 MB

Download Kyler's Orgasm Game - Kyler Quinn

Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Beating filthy dick

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM

This bossy girl only puts her rubber gloves on when cleaning the toilet - and when giving handjob to her fuck buddy. Yeah, she really thinks he is this filthy. Plus, she doesn't want her hands to get too dry under a thick level of his sticky jizz.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps

File size: 182.7 MB

Download Beating filthy dick

Theresa

Cast: Theresa
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Ass Worship, Edging, Ruined Orgasm, Latex

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Theresa

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

After 3 years of enslavement he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.
Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.
My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.
But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.
Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.
It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.
Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.
The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.
After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Four Boots On His Body

Cast: Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, Brunette, Bikini, High Heels, Trampling, Pain

The half naked slave knows that this is going to be real bad, when she sees Mistress Amanda and Mistress Ariel walk in, wearing high heel boots. They slowly step on his body with their brutal boots, putting on one foot after the other, making him feel like his insides are simply crushed under the pointy heels. They loves stomping him, walking up and down and putting their boots on his face and neck too.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 460.0 MB

Download Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Four Boots On His Body

Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Ass Worship, Edging, Ruined Orgasm, Latex

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson

Sissy Stretcher

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sissy Stretcher

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Slave Teased In Chastity

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to her and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Slave Teased In Chastity

Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Cast: Natalya, Ava
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil

Natalya shows Ava how to during a full weight video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is while locked down.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit