Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strap-on
Video language: English

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Princess Natalya

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Natalya

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Princess Natalya

Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Cast: Natalya, Ava
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil

Natalya shows Ava how to smother during a full weight smother video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is smothered while locked down

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Bossy babes' victim

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The only reason why these two bossy babes are interested in their pathetic asshole of a fuckmate is right there in between his legs. The fucker is rocking a nice-sized cock, which they really want to taste and ride, so. He's getting laid tonight!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Bossy babes' victim

Domina Helena - Fucked Like a Runaway Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

When this slave signed away his entire life to Domina Helena, he revoked any and all rights to be anything more than her plaything and workhorse, so when he makes a misguided attempt at free will, his Mistress takes her big pink rubber dick, pulls his balls back in a humbler, and fucks his whore ass back into proper submission.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1381kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 136.2 MB

Download Domina Helena - Fucked Like a Runaway Slave

Armpit Worship

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Chastity

Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

Download Armpit Worship

Denied Loser

Cast: Dava Foxx, Kylie Rogue
Genres: Ass Worship, Body Worship, Chindo, Female Domination

Bratty Doms Kylie Rogue and Dava Foxx notice that Eugene was jerking off his pathetic dick in the garage, so they decide to sneak up on him. As Mistress Kylie and Dava are standing behind him they decide to have a little fun with this nerdy loser. They force him in the cage and with this loser locked up, Mistress Kylie and Dava decide to tease him and make him smell their tight pink pussies and beautiful asses. Then they bring this poor pathetic loser Eugene into their dungeon to use him for their own pleasure, Helpless to the girls sexy little outfits and hot bodies Eudene agrees to do anything the ladies want. They strap him up with a dildo gag and instruct him to fuck their young wet pussies. Eugene pumps as hard and fast as he can and Dava cums then it's right into Goddess Kylie she Fucks his face hard until she reaches orgasm.

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19398kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Denied Loser

AstroDomina - Cardio Cock

It's cardio day, and Sydney walks into the dungeon with her sneakers on. Her sub is naked on the spanking bench with his ass up in the air. Sydney makes him hold her water bottle as she puts on her strapon, grabs some lube and walks over to behind her sub. Little does he know that cardio day involves getting fucked by Sydney and her giant strapon. After a little warm up, Sydney goes balls deep and fucks him so hard his spanking bench travels all the way across the room. Clearly, everyone's heart rate went way up today.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3855kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 351.7 MB

Download AstroDomina - Cardio Cock

Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part Four

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part Four

Whistle-blower boy all taped up

John Cash comes to my house to talk about the hit and run accident. He says I damaged his car and left the scene and he is threatening to call the cops. I pretend to be looking for my glasses and I catch him off guard with a wet rag pressed over his mouth and nose. His eyes widen in fear and confusion but that quickly passes as out he goes. I grab a roll of duct tape and begin taping up his legs then I straddle him and bind his hands behind his back with the duct tape. John begins to stir and I know I have to move quickly. I roll him over and reach my hand into his pocket and what do I find my a dirty pair of girl panties. I laugh as I force them into his mouth then seal them in with several tight wraps of the duct tape around his head. John bucks and struggles on the floor trying desperately to speak through his gag but I can't understand anything he is trying to say. I rest my stiletto high heels on his bound body then leave him struggling helplessly on the floor for a few .

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

Download Whistle-blower boy all taped up

Chanel Preston - Slaves Must Swallow

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Footjob, Milking, BDSM, Ejaculation, CumEating

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck. Now he will be so horny that trying to escape his fate won't even be an option. Mistress Chanel edges out a huge load and just as promised makes sure every last drop of cum goes in the bitch boys mouth. His cum swallowing training begins now and soon enough he will be craving just a drop of his own load.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Chanel Preston - Slaves Must Swallow

Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Download Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Mistress Gaia - GangBangers

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Today I'm joined with some of my beautiful mistress friends, and we are all going to have some mischievous and sadistic fun. We have two slave bitches on the bondage bench, one on top of the other. We wanted to have the slut on top fuck the 1 below. However, he refused and as a result they`ll both be punished with a severe ass fucking along with some caning and anything else we think of. We are all wearing our strapons, so there will be no escape for our sluts as we begin to pleasure ourselves. We start with the one on the bottom, as he gets fucked up the ass while the one above chokes, as he takes my strapon in the back of his throat. Then it's all change as we alternate between mistresses to give our sluts the ass fucking of their lives. After a while of being ass fucked, choked, slapped n verbally abused, our sluts beg for mercy. We decide to allow only one of them to leave, and order the other one to remain on the bench. We start again, and bring out a large black cock that we ar.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

Download Mistress Gaia - GangBangers

Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc s face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don t want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker s prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Download Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker

Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Serena is in the mood to put her slut through her paces! Removed from her cage the slut is ordered to kneel down over the couch and present her backside. Mistress Serena proceeds to prepare her cock before enjoying penetrating and fucking her slut raw! Having taken her pleasure, will she allow her slut an orgasm?

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 30925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mistress Serena

Huge squirt

Cast: Mistress Anette
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Fetish, Tatto, BDSM, Milking, Cumsho

Mistress Anette enjoys the blindfolded, gagged, tied slave's milking. She is giggling like a little witch when she sees his reactions to her warm, wet hands. Every stroke is sweeter and sweeter and the slave can't help but feel the brutally building tension in his body, until finally everything ends in a huge squirt. Then Anette begins the evil massage.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 459.2 MB

Download Huge squirt

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSitting

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Slave Got Trampled

Mistress Ariel doesn t spare her slave, today he suffers a great amount of humiliation from his wonderful mistress. Ariel is wearing a pair of sexy leggings and her signature high heel ankle boots. The slave has to lay on his back and bear as she steps on his body with the brutally thin heels, then steps on his head and face and even crouches on his face to make him suffer even more.

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8142kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 407.6 MB

Download Slave Got Trampled

Slave Breaks The Canes

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pai

Mistress Ariel is here to punish her young slave with her cane brutally, but after literally two strokes, her cane breaks on the slave's pathetic ass. She gets annoyed and brings and other, but he destroys it almost immediately, so Ariel gets even more mad at him, she strokes his naked ass with the broken cane brutally.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5590kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

Download Slave Breaks The Canes