The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

FemDom After Party

Genres: Futa, futanari, femdom, futafemdom, pegging, bukkake
Video language: English

After the party theres an after party. After the Afterparty theres the hotel lobby........ Then theres Futa girls pounding guys hard to unleash there loads all over them

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download FemDom After Party

Hot Secretary: Controlling Her Boss's Cum

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Edging - Begging to Cum, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sex, Shiny Tights

Now that Madeline is controlling the company and has command of all of Will's holes, she takes it one step further. She fucks this filthy office slut so good, that he can't wait to cum, but that's not for him to decide because now Madeline controls that as well! .

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hot Secretary: Controlling Her Boss's Cum

CumEatingCuckOlds Keeping The Spark

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Jezabel Vessir
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Ebony, IRR, Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Black, Hardcore

Jezabel Vessir - Jimmy is trying to keep the spark alive. He hires a masseur to teach him how to massage his tense wife. She gets really into it, and before we know it, Jimmy is transformed into the perfect cock sucking cuckold. Join the cuckold army!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 2.2 GB

Download CumEatingCuckOlds Keeping The Spark

Bad Kitty

Cast: Bad Kitty, Michael Vegas
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, Blowjob, Cum Shot

Bad Kitty and Michael Vegas play Ro Sham Bo to find out who is going to get fucked first. Michael takes the L and then takes the strapon before they switch it up and use her pussy to drain his balls.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bad Kitty

Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Cast: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Fitness Chicks, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On

Jessa Jordan is home in a red leotard, black pantyhose and heels. She plays with a large rainbow dildo while she waits for her man, Johnny Hill, to come home for their special valentines. Of course, she pounds his ass hard in the kitchen with that big rainbow dildo. She also makes him worship her perfect ass and she squeezes his balls while fucking him too..

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sweet Pegging Valentine's

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Cast: April Olsen, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, CBT, Chastity, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights, Strap On

It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.
This video is the 1st of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters..

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 218kbps

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Cosplay, Fishnets, Sex, Strap On - Pegging

This is an old scene that I never posted here. It was actually shot the first time I met my now wife, Charlotte Sartre over 4 years ago. We fell in love quickly over the next couple days.
Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again.Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing.
"Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."
Rudolf begs for his job. Suddenly he realizes how fucking cold the North Pole is. He doesn't want to be homeless. He says he'll do anything. Miss Santa gets a big strap-on cock and tells him that i.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Sammy & Shaz

Cast: Sammy & Shaz

Shaz and Sammy make a great team which is why we like bringing them together over and over again. These babes are totally hot and not nice at all. Dressed up in PVC, they dominate this poor guy into submission. They sit on his face and do everything in their power to make him suffer. You won't believe how much pussy this guy gets!

Duration: 30:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Sammy & Shaz

Mistress Carolina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

And she starts acting. And you may ask; what about her man? This pathetic jerk is agree with anything just to not be left by his beautiful woman.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download Mistress Carolina

Pegging 3some at a Bar

Cast: Lance Hart, Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Fishnets, Long Legs, MILF, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos

McKenzie Lee and Leigh Raven take turns fucking Lance Hart in the ass at a bar while he fucks the other one. .

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 229kbps

Download Pegging 3some at a Bar

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Poser Rapper Takes A Pounding

This rapper thought he could slay any girl out there. But these girls where on a different level these girls will be doing the slaying today.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

Download Poser Rapper Takes A Pounding

Staying with Angie Noir

Cast: Angie Noir, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, MILF, Strap On

A few years ago Angie Noir contacted Lance and asked him to stay over for the weekend. She did a lot of perverted stuff to him. This is two videos, back to back, of her making him ride her giant vibrating strap-on, then her edging him with a hand job until she finally lets him cum but only by using two fingers.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download Staying with Angie Noir

Slut Fucks Her Virgin Date At The Prom

Prom night night is here and this lucky virgin thinks hes hes going to be doing some pounding tonight. Little does he know he the one going be be pounded tonight.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

Download Slut Fucks Her Virgin Date At The Prom

Trained and Broken by Charlotte Sins

Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: CBT, Cumshot, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sissy

Charlotte's trained house-slut has really come a a long way. She has finally decided to let him cum if he can follow her commands exactly. But if he comes too soon, he'll have hell to pay! .

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7868kbps
Audio: 212kbps

Download Trained and Broken by Charlotte Sins