The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Ass Punished By Her

Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian, MILF, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
Video language: English

If you re following Dana Vespoli for a while now, you might have an idea on how she disciplines her step or just generally deliver a lesson.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ass Punished By Her

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sexual Domination Match Dakota James vs BT

Release Year: 2015
Studio: PrimalFetish
Cast: Dakota James
Genres: Sex Fight, Mixed Wrestling, Hardcore, Blowjob, Facesitting, Sexual Domination Match, Nude Fight, Cunnilingus

Dakota is confident, fast, and very horny. BT has a lot of bulk and muscle over the sexy blonde, but that doesn't guarantee a win in a sex fight! Though he holds a strong lead over Dakota for a good portion of the match, her speed and resilience brings her out on top. Keeping him in a scissorhold, she jerks the loser out of him.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sexual Domination Match Dakota James vs BT

Her Little Fuck Toy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: Big Booty, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On

This thief chose the wrong house to rob. Charlotte Sins caught him in the act. She deals out the punishment swiftly and mercilessly. He thinks he is off the hook after a deep fucking, but Charlotte hasn't finished teaching him a lesson, and maybe she never will... .

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 207kbps

Download Her Little Fuck Toy

Husband realize that you are a loser

Cast: Casey Ballerini
Genres: IR, Big Black Cock, Blonde, Big Ass, Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual, Cum in Feet, Lick Feet

Casey moans in delight as Sean slides his thick shaft into her tight pink pussy. She Fluffy to watch, turning her on even more.

Duration: 31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16152kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Husband realize that you are a loser

Girlsfriends Punishing Misbehaving Husband

Genres: Futa, futanari, femdom, futafemdom, pegging, bukkake

One day futanaria wife saw her man touching other woman's butt as they said goodbye. He behaved like a trator who had to be punished. A week later she invited Abby Armshlong around to seduce her husband and later teach him a lesson that he would definitely learn.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Girlsfriends Punishing Misbehaving Husband

Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 2

Cast: Draven Navarro, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On

Sarah Diavola now owns the strip club where she was almost sexually harassed. She has one of her dancers in her office and she's encouraging him to start sucking dick on the floor. He'd make more money. She'd make more money. Draven is reluctant, but she easily seduces him by telling him to grab Mommy's titties and put her pink cock in his mouth.
She pounds his ass hard and has him begging. She tells him she'll be turning his ass out day and night to any man who will pay.

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 222kbps

Download Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 2

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Sexual Domination Match Dakota James vs BT

Dakota is confident, fast, and very horny. BT has a lot of bulk and muscle over the sexy blonde, but that doesn't guarantee a win in a sex fight! Though he holds a strong lead over Dakota for a good portion of the match, her speed and resilience brings her out on top. Keeping him in a scissorhold, she jerks the loser out of him.

Download Sexual Domination Match Dakota James vs BT

Strap On Fuck Buddies

Cast: Bailey Paige, Dakota Charms, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cumshot, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sex, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes

Dakota Charms is hanging out with Bailey Paige. They are both really horny so Dakota gets her fuck buddy, Lance Hart, to come over. Bailey gets excited, but Dakota has to explain that when they "fuck" Dakota fucks him in the ass with a strap-on. Bailey doesn't even blink. She says, "That's cool, but can I use his cock, cause I need to get fucked too."
Dakota fucks Lance on his back while Bailey looks on in awe at first. Quickly she rips open her fishnets and sits on his face, making him lick her pussy while he's getting railed really hard.
When Dakota is done with his ass, Lance bends Bailey over and fucks her. Dakota encourages them to fuck harder while she makes herself cum with a vibrator. Bailey cums, sucks on Lance's cock, then jerks him off until he cums all over himself.

Duration: 19:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Strap On Fuck Buddies

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck horse. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick

Cast: Lance Hart, Veronica Love
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Strap On

Veronica Love is standing over Lance while he jerks his cock. "I don't know why you bother with that, you know I only let you cum when I'm fucking you..."
She has a vibrating 8 inch strap-on, and she is going to fuck his ass hard and deep until she is satisfied. Veronica makes him ride it at first. The vibrating cock is making him go crazy, keeping him on the edge of cumming while she penetrates him.
She makes him beg for more and tell her how much he likes being fucked.
Veronica fucks him in a couple different positions until she cums, then she leaves him with blue balls for now...
Veronica Love returns to Lance. Now she is wearing cute knee high socks over her fishnets, and she still has her huge strap-on...
She bends him over and pounds his ass from behind. She makes him beg for more, then lays down and makes him ride her huge cock until she milks his cock all over him.
Before he cums, she makes him beg for his own cum, and makes him open his mouth, pointing his cock towar.

Duration: 18:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 405.1 MB

Download Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick

Penny Flame, Christopher Zale

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Let her guide you step by step as she teaches an informative workshop packed with tips and techniques for safe and pleasurable anal sex.

Duration: 30:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3966kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 909.5 MB

Download Penny Flame, Christopher Zale

Luna Mills- I Can't Believe My Feet Did That!

Cast: Luna Mills
Genres: Brunette, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

This is definitely the biggest age gap I have ever shot. She has incredible feet. Nice, tan, soft size seven feet. She is fairly new to giving footjobs, as she has done one on camera before. I ask her about herself and she tells me how long she's been in the adult biz. She just graduated high school last year. She points her toes, spreads them and wiggles her toes, as well. As you can see, she has incredibly deep wrinkled soles. I was so turned on by this girl.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

Download Luna Mills- I Can't Believe My Feet Did That!

Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls

Cast: Brittany Andrews, Tony Orlando, Whitney Wright
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Long Legs, Mature Dommes, Multiple Dommes

Whitney Wright is a very hot and extremely slutty student in Tony Orlando's class. He's trying to play it cool while she fingers her own pussy while sitting on her desk in his classroom.
The Principal (Britany Andrews) storms into his class and confronts him about fucking his students. He swears he would never. Then Principal Andrews tells him it's ok, he should fuck his hot student.
Whitney spreads her legs wide on her teacher's desk while Principal Andrews shoves Tony's face in her young pussy. Whitney asks, "Principal Andrews, is this like the last teacher who you told me to fuck and then we cut his balls off after.?"
Right then Whitney clamps her thighs around her teacher's neck, trapping his mouth on her pussy. Principal Andrews explains that he will be fucking his student, but after he cums they will be destroying his balls for good.
Whitney begs for his cock, and smiles when he quickly wants to cum. She knows her young pussy is too much for him to handle. Every time h.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 221kbps

Download Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls

Vixxa Violet - Vixxa Violet's Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Cast: Vixxa Violet
Genres: Brunette, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

Vixxa Violet is a hot girl with extremely wrinkled soles. I'm talking deep wrinkled soles where your tongue stops in the middle when you lick them. Needless to say, I had a ball with this girl as super wrinkled soles are a major weakness of mine. She models several outfits in this video and she rubs oil all over her feet. I lick her feet often in several angles and positions, namely the Pose position. Great foot worship scene here!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

Download Vixxa Violet - Vixxa Violet's Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked

Cast: Draven Navarro, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Sarah Diavola comes to in a hospital with a Doctor (Draven Navarro) checking her vitals. She is wearing shiny pantyhose, a high cut leotard, sock and sneakers. She was not wearing this before she got there.
"Doctor, why am I here? What happened!?"
"We dressed you when you arrived. I'm afraid I have bad news. you are terminal."
Sarah jumps up and tries to enthusiastically explain that she's fine. The doctor sits her down and explains that there is only one procedure that might save her. He grabs a pink dildo. "You have to shove this up my ass ma'am."
Sarah watches the doctor disrobe and notices that he's wearing a chastity device. He tries to brush it off. She proceeds to pound his ass like her life depends on it, because she thinks it does. She starts to get really into it. In the process, she gets the doctor to admit that he's not really a doctor and this is just his ploy to get her to fuck his ass. He begs her to keep going. She fucks him so hard he asks her to marry .

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked

Sexual Domination Match

Studio: Primals Sex Fights
Cast: Dakota James

Download Sexual Domination Match

Strapped On And Lethal

Studio: Acid Rain

He desperately wanted to feel how is being fucked. His girlfriend believed that was nasty so he found some nice bitch to help him a bit. He convinced her quickly, strapped on guy received new experience.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3680kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 879.2 MB

Download Strapped On And Lethal