The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

AstroDomina - Dick Recalibration

Cast: AstroDomina
Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, boots, asia
Video language: English

What are you smiling about? Do you really think Sydney is going to let you cum that easily today? Nope, better wipe that smile off your face and listen carefully to what she's about to tell you. It's about to get real. It's about time

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download AstroDomina - Dick Recalibration

Kelly - Suspender Suspense

Cast: Kelly
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Ora

These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 366.3 MB

Download Kelly - Suspender Suspense

Triumph of Horoscope Girl

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Dante Colle, Kat Dior
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cosplay, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking, Scissor Hold, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Evil Dante Colle is a villain in his prime, hanging out in a penthouse on top of his evil pyramid when Horoscope Girl (Kat Dior) appears to take him to justice.
She drains his energy by talking about astrology bullsh-t while maintaining his full attention with her amazing tits and ass. He is quickly helpless. She tells him she's going to fuck his ass and take him to prison and he just goes along with it because he can't take anymore. Horoscope Girl has a perfect fitness model body and looks amazing in her high cut leotard and shiny pantyhose while she slides her pink strap on of justice into his villain hole. She fucks him long and hard, then tells him that if he licks her pussy and makes her cum, she won't take him to prison.
She makes him lick her from behind then she stands over him spreading her legs and smothers his face with her pussy. He licks as hard as he can until she cums. After she is satisfied she puts him out with a scissorhold crush on his neck.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Triumph of Horoscope Girl

Vixxa Violet - Vixxa Violet's Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Cast: Vixxa Violet
Genres: Brunette, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

Vixxa Violet is a hot girl with extremely wrinkled soles. I'm talking deep wrinkled soles where your tongue stops in the middle when you lick them. Needless to say, I had a ball with this girl as super wrinkled soles are a major weakness of mine. She models several outfits in this video and she rubs oil all over her feet. I lick her feet often in several angles and positions, namely the Pose position. Great foot worship scene here!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

Download Vixxa Violet - Vixxa Violet's Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Autumn Kline

Cast: Autumn Kline
Genres: BDSM, Fisting, Bondage, Rough Sex, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore, All Se

I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around The choice is getting wider as my pussy!

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Autumn Kline

Who's Your Daddy now? - Lola Fae

Cast: Lola Fae, Tony Orlando
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Lola Fae lives with Tony Orlando. He gets really gropey and grabby with her and she's sick of it. She dresses up in a tight bodysuit with shiny tan pantyhose and sneakers because she knows it will drive him crazy. Then she dances in the kitchen and waits for him to notice her. When he grabs her ass and puts his hand on her throat she smiles and grips his balls hard then kicks him in the chests and puts him on the floor.
Lola explains that from now on, he won't get to use her pussy anymore. She's going to use his. She pulls out a giant pink strap on cock and tells him that it might be rough at first, but he'll be begging her for more dick soon.
When she's balls deep inside him she tells him that while he'll never get her pussy again, he will be watching her new boyfriends fuck her a lot. If he's good, he can lick their cum out of her perfect pussy when they're done.
She proceeds to fuck his brains out all over the kitchen and make him call her Daddy by the end of it.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 226kbps

Download Who's Your Daddy now? - Lola Fae

Luna Mills- I Can't Believe My Feet Did That!

Cast: Luna Mills
Genres: Brunette, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

Luna Mills is just eighteen years old. In fact, she was born in 2002! This is definitely the biggest age gap I have ever shot. She has incredible feet. Nice, tan, soft size seven feet. She is fairly new to giving footjobs, as she has done one on camera before. I ask her about herself and she tells me how long she's been in the adult biz. She just graduated high school last year. She points her toes, spreads them and wiggles her toes, as well. As you can see, she has incredibly deep wrinkled soles. I was so turned on by this girl. She also shot an anal scene for me at www.analallthetime.com. I enter the picture and I lick her soles up and down and I suck her toes and in between her toes. She then strips down naked and she strokes my cock and before you know it, she has my cock rock hard which she playfully teases. Next, we pour some oil on my cock and her feet and she strokes my cock for awhile as I sit next to her. I then lay on the floor as I have not shot a footjob like this in some.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

Download Luna Mills- I Can't Believe My Feet Did That!

Ruined Orgasm Slave Punishment

Cast: Tessa Von Kix
Genres: FemDom, Ballbusting, Oral, Blowjob, Hardcor

These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 329.7 MB

Download Ruined Orgasm Slave Punishment

Long Brutal Milking on Her Leotard

Cast: Draven Navarro, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs

Sarah Diavola is wearing shiny tan pantyhose, sneakers and a tight high cut leotard. She's abusing Draven Navarro's balls and smothering his face with her crotch and ass. She makes him beg to cum after a lot of teasing and abuse.
When she finally starts to jerk him off, his cock takes a while to get hard because of all the ball abuse. Mommy takes her time and strokes and edges him until he's rock hard. She tells him he'll be licking all his cum off Mommy's body, and then makes him do it.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 223kbps

Download Long Brutal Milking on Her Leotard

Bossy Bitches Pt.2

Cast: Adrianna Nicole, Marlena, Ashton Pierce, Brianna Saint James
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Ballbusting, Oral, Hardcor

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 31:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 273.4 MB

Download Bossy Bitches Pt.2

Casey and Kat Take Everything Part 2

Cast: Casey Kisses, Fluffy, Kat Dior
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Emasculation, Encouraged Bi, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks

Casey Kisses and Kat Dior have Slave Fluffy trapped on their space ship as they travel the galaxy back to their home planet where he will be used and abused as a sissy slut for the rest of his life.
It's a very long trip. Kat is trying to entertain herself by sitting on his face and smothering him with her pussy and ass. Casey gets bored and tells Kat she wants to fuck him in his sissy ass. The girls get exciting and Casey slides her long cock in his ass while Kat teases him and plays with his balls. "If you want to keep these little things, you're going to have to get used to pleasing us like this."
Casey fucks him long and hard. Time passes and the girls are bored again. They discuss making Slave Fluffy cum just for the fun of it. Casey reminds Kat that if he cums, they will have to castrate him, as this is the law.. This only gets Kat more excited about the idea.
Kat lubes up his cock and strokes it, whispering dirty things to him about imagining her sucking his cock and .

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 226kbps

Download Casey and Kat Take Everything Part 2

Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Cast: Mistress Damazonia, Mistress Viper (TS)
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Threesome, Shemale, High Heels, Blowjob, Tattoo, Brunette, Big Strapon, Pegging, Cuckol

Damazonia and Viper are bullying the short guy they picked up in the street. They show him who's the boss by establishing clear physical dominance by towering over his small pathethic self. They push him around and squeeze him in between their big breasts. The two amazons can tell he's a little nervous, but he won't dare disobeying. Damazonia wants to see him suck Viper's cock. It is his first time with a trans woman and he is a cock sucking virgin. Even better! She make him gag on her cock and squeeze him in between their two strong body with his mouth full of cock. Damazonia wonders if he could take a dick up his ass, but decides he doesn't deserve it. He will be cuckolded and extremely "encouraged" to look very closely how Damazonia fuck her Tgirl friend's beautiful butthole. She is pulling on his leash so his face is right where her cock enters and after a few strokes, she has him suck on her cock, tasting Viper's ass.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15319kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Shakhti

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Shakhti
Genres: Femdom, Rus, All Sex, Oral, Cuckold

He just isn't licking her pussy hard enough and that tiny cock of his locked inside a chastity belt is no use too. Well, it's perfect time for a little booty call then and for a little cuckold training with lots of humiliation too!

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

Download Shakhti

Smothered Edged and Milked by Kat Dior

Cast: Dante Colle, Kat Dior
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs

Dante Colle is tired and in bed when Kat Dior surprises him in her tight high cut leotard and fishnets and sneakers. She just wants to get him hard, use his cock in her pussy, then edge him until his brain melts.
She sits on his face and smothers him with her sexy outfit on, then rips the fishnets open and makes him slide his hard cock inside her. She cums multiple times, but whenever he's about to cum she jumps off him and laughs while his cock twitches and he moans.
She strokes his cock with her lubed up hands while making him worship her stinky fishnet covered feet. Kat edges him a few more times before finally draining him of cum.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 224kbps

Download Smothered Edged and Milked by Kat Dior

CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Deep Throat, Femdom, Face Sitting

What happens when you put powerful women in charge of pleasure? You get CFNM! Volume 3 features some major cock rocking to all your favorite fetishes...

Duration: 29:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

Download CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Cast: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Sissy, Strap On

Kat Dior has Lance Hart locked in chastity. His blue balls are aching. She has him well trained at this point to crave a huge dick up his ass. She smiles when he begs her to fuck him deep, then she pounds his ass and makes him prostate cum like a sissy about 15 times. She leaves him dripping in his little cage. She'll be back for more..

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 211kbps

Download Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1